Besides imaging, the sensor's design also incorporates a 273-point hybrid autofocus system that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods to quickly and accurately acquire focus for both stills and video applications. This focusing system supports Eye Detection AF, which uses facial recognition to help lock focus onto subjects' eyes, along with Face Detection for both stills and video and for both humans and animals.
- A large 3.2" 1.04m-dot LCD screen is available for bright, clear, and vivid image playback and live view shooting. The screen has a tilting design to suit working from high and low angles and it is also a touchscreen for more intuitive operation, navigation, and settings control.
- A 3.69m-dot electronic finder is present for comfortable eye-level viewing.
- Dual SD memory cards slots both support up to the UHS-II protocol for high-speed and efficient photo and video file saving.
- A robust magnesium alloy chassis is both dust- and weather-resistant to benefit working in harsh climates and inclement conditions.
- Built-in SnapBridge connectivity to enable seamless transfer of low-resolution imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enables communication between the camera and a smart device and, additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.
- Included EN-EL15c rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 470 shots per charge, and in-camera charging is supported via USB, even when the camera is in use. Additionally, it is also compatible with optional MB-N10 multi-battery power pack for extended shooting times.
- Creative Picture Controls: Dream, Morning, Pop, Sunday, Somber, Dramatic, Silence, Bleached, Melancholic, Pure, Denim, Toy, Sepia, Blue, Red, Pink, Charcoal, Graphite, Binary, and Carbon.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you combine several exposures into one frame for creative effects.
- Focus Shift mode automatically takes a series of up to 300 sequential images while advancing the focus position in each shot. These images can then be stacked into a single image with extended depth of field, making it ideal for close-up shooting of smaller objects as well as for landscapes and other still subjects.
- Language support: English, French, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish.
Featuring a sleek design and versatile range, the Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 is a compact standard zoom covering wide-angle to normal focal lengths. Its retractable design helps to achieve the slim form factor that is suitable to walkaround and travel shooting applications. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications. Its optical design incorporates three aspherical elements and a pair of low dispersion elements, which help to control a variety of aberrations for high sharpness and clarity. A Super Integrated Coating is featured, too, to suppress flare and achieve high contrast and color accuracy. Also, the lens sports a programmable control ring that can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
Power select Nikon cameras with the EN-EL15c rechargeable lithium-ion battery. This battery has the EN-EL15 form factor and can be used as a higher capacity substitute for previous generation batteries. It is compatible with the MH-25 and MH-25a chargers, or, when used with Z cameras, it can be charged in-camera using the EH-7P Charging AC Adapter.
- Z 7
- Z 7 II
- Z 6
- Z 6 II
- Z 5
The Nikon MH-25A Battery Charger is a wall charger for the EN-EL15 and EN-EL15a lithium-ion batteries.
The Nikon UC-E24 USB Cable is a spare or replacement item for the cable originally included with the Z7 and Z6 mirrorless cameras. This cable features USB Type-C and Type-A connectors, can be used in conjunction with the EH-7p AC Adapter for in-camera charging, and can also facilitate connecting the camera to a computer.
The Nikon BS-1 fits into the hot shoe of all Nikon SLR cameras and helps to keep out dust and moisture from the hot shoe.
Designed for the Nikon Z 7 and Z 6 mirrorless cameras, the AN-DC19 Camera Strap is a spare or replacement item for the one originally included with the camera. The strap has an adjustable length, attaches to the camera via its lugs, and has a Nikon Z logo with black and yellow coloring.
Dedicated to camera bodies featuring a Nikon Z mount, this BF-N1 Body Cap is designed to protect the interior of your camera when not in use.
Dedicated to the Nikon Z 7 and Z 6 mirrorless cameras, the DK-29 Rubber Eyecup is a spare or replacement item for the one originally included with the camera. This eyecup blocks stray light from causing glare and simultaneously improves viewing comfort.