The Aluminum Tripod with S2 PRO 60mm Flat Base Video Head from Benro is a compact video system ideal for mirrorless and DSLR camera setups weighing up to 5.5 lb. The system features a 60mm flat base head with a 3/8"-16 thread and a set of durable aluminum tripod legs.
The aluminum tripod legs feature flip locks and three independent leg positions. The tripod mount features a center leveling adapter, so you don't have to adjust the legs for balancing, and the center column features a weight hook. The legs also feature both spiked and rubber feet for use on different surfaces.
The S2 PRO head features fixed pan and tilt drag and has independent pan and tilt locks. The tilt range is +90/-70°, and the pan range is a full 360°. It also features a bubble level to assist with balancing. The included pan bar can be attached to the right or left rosette.
A sliding camera plate is included and can be adjusted forward/backward for optimal balance. A safety lock ensures that once mounted, the plate won't slip out. There are also two 1/4"-20 accessory threads that allow you to mount a monitor, extension arm, or other accessories.
- Video head with 5.5 lb payload
- Three-section aluminum tripod legs with flip locks
- Three independent leg positions
- 60mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread
- Spiked and rubber feet included
- Adjustable center column with weight hook
- Fixed pan and tilt drag
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- +90/-70° tilt range
- 360° pan range
- Rosette adapters on the left and right side for attaching the included pan bar
- Sliding aluminum camera plate with safety lock
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded holes for accessories