A fast, all-in-one solution for professional quality, high-volume business printing, the WorkForce Pro WF-3820 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Epson provides you with the essential functions of printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Using PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology, users will enjoy sharp prints with a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and excellent speeds of up to 21 ppm in black and 11 ppm in color. A variety of different document sizes are easily handled from small 3.5 x 5" cards to large 8.5 x 47.2" banners. The printer is also capable of automatic duplex printing and features built-in Wi-Fi for wireless connections to mobile devices where users can connect using the Epson Smart Panel app, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, and more.
For handling media the WorkForce Pro WF-3820 offers a 250-sheet standard input tray and a 35-sheet ADF, and the 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed scan unit features an optical resolution of 1200 dpi, ensuring crisp images and copies are produced. Additionally, when using the ADF, the unit can scan and copy legal size documents up to 8.5 x 14". A 2.7" color touchscreen is provided for quick navigation and control, and comprehensive security features keep your documents secure and safe.
- PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology for finely detailed images with vivid colors.
- Able to work at resolutions up to 4800 x 2400 dpi and create ink droplets as small as 3.8pL
- ISO print speeds of up to 21 ppm in black and 11 ppm in color as well as duplex print speeds of 12 ppm in black and 7 ppm in color
- Wireless connectivity options allow for printing and scanning from mobile devices via numerous protocols, including Epson Smart Panel app, Epson Creative Print app, Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson iPrint, Scan to Cloud, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria
- Flatbed scanner works with media up to 8.5 x 11.7" while the 35-sheet ADF can handle documents up to 8.5 x 14"
- Optical scan resolution of 1200 dpi and hardware resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi can be interpolated up to 9600 dpi
- Scan features include scan to computer, scan to cloud, scan to email, scan to network folder, scan to memory device, and remove shadows/punch holes
- Copy speeds up to 19 ppm in black and 9 ppm in color
- Copy features include automatic 1-sided to 2-sided, fit to page, automatic reduction and enlargement, ID copy, adjustable copy density, and collate
- Fax modem with a speed of 33.6 kbps and memory up to 100 pages
- 250-sheet input tray and 35-sheet ADF for quickly loading media
- 2.7" color touchscreen for quick navigation and control
- Front-facing USB port for flash drives
- PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology lowers energy consumption
- ENERGY STAR qualified and RoHS compliant