Give yourself additional peace of mind when flying with this Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo & Care Refresh Kit from B&H. This kit includes a DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo and DJI Care Refresh. DJI Care Refresh is an additional warranty and replacement plan, where DJI will provide up to two full drone replacements for one year at a reduced charge. It covers the airframe, gimbal, propellers, and battery when damaged during normal use. Replacements are shipped free, and you also get VIP phone support.
What you receive via Care Refresh is new or equivalent-to-new in performance and reliability, so you can still enjoy the many advanced features that the DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo offers. The Mavic Air 2 gives you the ability to record up to 8K Hyperlapse time-lapse videos, standard video at up to 4K60p, and hi-res 48MP still images. You get a generous 34 minutes of flight time per battery charge, and thanks to the extra accessories in this Fly More Combo, you'll have three intelligent flight batteries right out of the box.
DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo
A midrange drone with flagship features, the DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo combines a foldable and portable frame, high-end camera system, and a host of accessories to get you flying quickly. The 3-axis gimbal sports a 1/2" CMOS sensor capable of capturing 8K Hyperlapse time-lapse shots, 4K60 video, 240 fps slow-motion 1080p video, and up to 48MP stills. In addition, photos, panoramas, and video can be captured in HDR for more dynamic results. All your footage can be saved to 8GB of internal storage and on optional SD cards up to 256GB in size.
Helping you capture all this stunning footage is a host of built-in tracking technologies and intelligent obstacle avoidance. FocusTrack combines three different tracking features with abilities that include tracking of subjects and following predetermined flight paths. The Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems 3.0 (APAS) is aware of the Mavic Air 2 in 3D space and its proximity to people and objects to help avoid accidental collisions. Return to Home (RTH) and precision landing options are supported so you can easily and safely retrieve the drone when you finish filming.
A robust 3500mAh battery can keep the Mavic Air 2 flying for up to 34 minutes at a time. While in the air, you can fly the drone at speeds up to 43 mph up to 11.5 miles away. The included remote controller supports OcuSync 2.0 technology to provide you with flight telemetry data and a live view of what the drone sees on your attached smartphone. It can transmit up to 1080p quality video from up to 6.2 miles away. Altogether, the Mavic Air 2 gives you the tools you need to expand your filmmaking with creative and professional quality aerial footage.
Fly More Combo
- Extra propellers: Three additional pair of props so you can make even more repairs if needed
- Extra batteries: Two extra batteries give you up to 68 additional minutes of flight time
- ND filter set (ND16, ND64, and ND256): Three ND filters let you reduce incoming light and glare in your footage
- Battery charging hub: Recharge your batteries while out filming to help maximize the amount of footage you can capture in a single outing
- Battery to power bank adapter: Lets you recharge mobile devices from one of the Mavic Air 2's flight batteries
- Shoulder bag: More easily transport the Mavic Air 2 and accessories to your filming location
- ActiveTrack 3.0: Follows a target while avoiding obstacles and works to reidentify targets if lost, such as when going behind a tree
- Spotlight 2.0: Fly freely while locking the camera on a subject; just tap a subject on the remote and fly
- POI 3.0: Creates an automated path to fly around a target while keeping the camera centered; works with flat surfaces and can dynamically track objects such as people, cars, and boats
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
- Free: Move the Mavic Air 2 where you want with total freedom
- Circle: Lock onto a subject and the Mavic Air 2 will circle it while continuously capturing footage
- Course Lock: This locks the gimbal onto a subject, automatically turning to keep it in the frame as you fly towards and past the subject
- WayPoint: Set a specific, savable flight path (up to 5 points) in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later
- Dronie: Locks onto a subject and flies away while filming
- Circle: Locks onto a subject and flies around it from a set distance
- Helix: Locks onto a subject and flies away and above it in a unique pattern
- Rocket: Locks onto a subject and flies above it while continuously gaining altitude
- Boomerang: Locks onto a subject and flies away from it, then back towards it after reaching a certain point, all while continuously circling it
- Asteroid: Locks onto a subject and then rapidly gains altitude
DJI Fly App
DJI Care Refresh for Mavic Air 2 (1 Year, Digital Code)
The DJI Care Refresh provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your Mavic Air 2. DJI Care Refresh is valid for one year and offers up to two full replacements at an additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your airframe, gimbal, propellers, and battery during normal use. Each time you request a replacement, you'll receive a drone that is new or equivalent-to-new in performance and reliability.
VIP Phone Service
Free Shipping of Replacement
PGYTECH Propeller Holders for Mavic Air 2/Air 2S
Protect your propellers when you travel with these Propeller Holders for Mavic Air 2/Air 2S from PGYTECH. With your drone's propellers folded in, these propeller holders utilize an anti-release buckle and soft silicone material to safely and securely hold them in place. This helps prevent them from coming loose during transport and becoming damaged. With one-button disassembly, the holders come off quickly so you can start flying your Mavic Air 2 or Air 2S right away.
PGYTECH Landing Gear Extensions for Mavic Air 2/Air 2S
Make your drone more compatible with rugged terrain with these Landing Gear Extensions for Mavic Air 2/Air 2S from PGYTECH. The extensions boost the height of your drone by 1.4", letting it clear rocks and debris that would otherwise prevent a takeoff or landing. They also help eliminate damage to the gimbal and drone. They are engineered to easily snap onto the Mavic Air 2 or Air 2S, and an anti-release buckle and TPU soft rubber material work together to prevent them from slipping off. Each extension is made from aircraft-grade aluminum that's wear and scratch resistant. The lightweight metal only adds 0.7 oz of weight to the Mavic. Silicone shock-absorbing foot pads round out its list of features and help provide smooth landings.
PGYTECH Landing Pad for Drones (43.3")
Treat your beloved drones to a 43.3" Landing Pad from PGYTECH. Portable and easy to fold, this double-sided pad protects your drone's gimbal and camera during takeoff and landing. The landing pad comes with three pegs for securing it to the ground so it doesn't get blown away by the wind while you're up in the sky. Also included are eight reflective stripes to make landing easier in low-light situations. At the end of the day, just twist-fold the pad, slip it into the included zippered nylon pouch, and you're good to go.
PGYTECH UV Filter for Mavic Air 2
Protect your camera lens and filter out damaging UV light with this UV Filter for Mavic Air 2 from PGYTECH. The filter is constructed from German SCHOTT optical glass that has been ground and polished multiple times for a low refractive index to deliver accurate color reproduction. It's protected from damage with a waterproof, oil-resistant, and anti-scratch coating. Once installed, it works to block UV and blue light from entering the lens. This prevents images in open spaces, such as by the sea or large fields, from looking overly blue or white.
Nonslip, quick release design