Transport and carry your compact mirrorless camera in style with the vintage brown leather Oberwerth Bayreuth Vintage Camera Bag. The more you use the bag, the better the leather will look as it breaks in and shows its wear in a distinctive one-of-a-kind look that tells its own tale of your travels.
The interior has a layer of stylish red fleece to help you locate gear and prevent that gear from being scratched, and on the interior front wall is a small slip-in pocket for thin items like filters, memory cards, or thumb drives. Its large flap covers both the inner compartment and the exterior front slip-in pocket, which has expandable accordion hinges. The cover stays closed with a stainless steel snap. At each end of the bag is a side flap for increased protection from the elements.
- 7.1 x 5.7 x 3" interior can hold a small mirrorless camera—like the Leica T, Fuji X-E2, or Sony NEX 7, with a lens and accessories
- Red padded lining makes it easy to see what's inside
- Red padded divider allows you to customize the protection and organization of your gear
- Small interior slip pockets are ideal for holding memory cards, filters, or a thumb drive
- Large front pocket covered by the main flap can also be used to store other personal items separately from the camera
- Adjustable shoulder strap lets you wear it on your shoulder or across your body
- Large top flap offers a dignified look
- Side gutter flaps secure your camera and gear and protect the inside from rain and debris; and can be folded down and out of the way for faster access
- Simple snap closure makes it fast and easy to access your camera when you need it in a hurry
- Distressed brown leather gives it a broken-in and well-traveled appearance
- Leather will age and get softer and look more refined as time goes on
- Weighs under 22 ounces