Featuring a tactical mode for instant power, a duty mode with multiple settings, and mechanical switching between the two to reduce interference, the Fenix TK11 TAC Tactical LED Flashlight is built with law enforcement, military, and security professionals in mind. It's also a great light for home and recreational use, and at 5.5 x 0.9" and 4 ounces (plus batteries), it can serve as an everyday carry light.
The TK11 is controlled by a single, momentary/constant-on push-button tailcap switch and a three-position mode selector—right for Tactical mode, left for Duty, and a center locking position. Tactical mode provides instant access to the peak output and the strobe, while Duty includes the low, medium, high, and strobe settings. Brightness levels range from 50 lumens on low to 1600 on turbo; runtime ranges from 2 hours on high to 47.5 hours on low. The light runs on a single user-supplied 18650 or two CR123 batteries, and it features active and passive overheat protection, digitally regulated output, and reverse-polarity protection.
Complementing the light's performance is a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy body with a protective corrosion and scratch-resistant type III hard anodized finish. The light is impact-resistant tested to 3.3' drops, and IPX8-rated to be submersible to a depth of 6.6'.
- Output: 50/500/1600 lumens
- 1600-lumen strobe mode; use for self-defense or to signal in emergencies
- Tailcap push-button switch
- Momentary and constant-on modes
- Rotating toggle mode-selection switch
- Tactical mode includes high output and strobe
- Duty mode includes low, medium, high, and strobe
- Center lock mode locks in brightness level when light is on; prevents accidental activation when light is off
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy body
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant type III black anodized finish
- Anti-roll and slip-resistant body design
- IP68-rated, dustproof, and submersible to 6.6'
- Impact resistance tested to 3.3'
- Intelligent overheat protection steps down output when light reaches 140°F
- Removable belt clip
- Runs on one user-supplied 18650 rechargeable or two CR123A lithium batteries