System installers looking for a compact, cost-effective multi-I/O wall plate with Dante and Q-Sys compatibility will be impressed with the QSC Attero Tech unD6IO, a Dante networked 4x2 audio wall plate for in-wall installation into 2-gang US junction boxes.
The compact form factor and I/O density make it an ideal solution for Dante connectivity close to audio sources used in professional AV installation. The unD6IO eliminates costly and interference-prone analog wiring and power supplies and provides a clean, finished look to any AV installation, while ensuing the remarkable audio system flexibility with Dante audio networking.
- Dante Domain Manager ready
- 2 x balanced XLR mic/line inputs, 2 x RCA, and 1 x 3.5mm input
- 1 x 3.5mm output and 2 x balanced outputs on a side-mounted, de-pluggable 6-pin Euroblock connector, with software-controllable volume
- Q-SYS control plugin enables easy integration into the Q-SYS Ecosystem
- PoE capable
- Three software-selectable gain levels are available on the XLR input to accommodate a wide variety of input levels and devices. Input gain is adjustable via software
- +48V phantom power - switchable via Q-SYS Ecosystem plugin, unIFY software or other third-party control
- Mono-summed RCA inputs and 3.5mm input can be selected via software, individually or in combination, as an audio flow
- Product accessory kit available (separately sold)