The compact V200 Micro 14.4V 196Wh Li-Ion Battery from Bebob is designed to be strong, reliable, and versatile, and it features a V-mount. The V200's lithium-ion trimix cells offer a 16A maximum draw and 196Wh capacity.
It's built to withstand falls from 4.9', but if it does get damaged, its mechanical components are replaceable thanks to Bebob's modular design. Also, when the battery capacity weakens after years of use, the batteries can be re-celled. To help decide when to re-cell, a status alarm is built into the battery.
Another flexible feature is the 5A twist D-Tap power output. Normally you're limited to connecting a D-Tap cable only one way, but the V200's twist D-Tap allows you to plug in your cable either way without damaging the battery. The V200 also provides a 5V USB output for charging your mobile devices on location. It is compatible with Bebob and third-party V-mount chargers and takes approximately four hours to charge using a Bebob charger.
- 196Wh capacity, 16A maximum draw draw
- 5-stage LED status gauge
- Withstands falls from up to 4.9'
- Modular design allows any mechanical component to be replaced
- Can be re-celled when capacity weakens after years of use; warns with built-in capacity status alarm
- Twist 5A D-Tap output to allow inserting cable either way
- 5A USB output
- Compatible with Bebob and third-party V-mount chargers
- Takes approximately four hours to charge in a Bebob charger