Bundled together to provide a wireless shotgun mic setup for use in indie films, interviews, and behind-the-scenes videos, the Ampridge MightyMic C Pack includes the MightyMic C cardioid shotgun microphone, the MightyMic Pro Bluetooth adapter, and all the accessories you'll need to get going.
Connect the MightyMic C directly into the 3.5mm port on the MightyMic Pro, then set the Pro's selector switch to "E" to accept the external microphone. The MightyMic Pro can now stream the mic signal to your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet for convenient wireless recording. To reduce noise from light wind, fans, and HVAC systems, the MightyMic C Pack includes a foam windscreen.
Ampridge MightyMic C Shotgun Microphone
The Ampridge MightyMic C is a highly affordable shotgun microphone well suited for recording interviews, indie film sound, behind-the-scenes videos, and more to a variety of devices such as cameras, DSLRs, smartphones, and tablets. It includes all the accessories needed to start recording out of the box.
The condenser capsule of the MightyMic C utilizes a cardioid polar pattern, which provides sharpened front-facing directionality to reduce the pickup of background noise and room reflections, yielding improved voice intelligibility compared to the microphones built into most mobile devices and cameras.
Since the MightyMic C runs on plug-in power from your device, it needs no batteries or phantom power. It is equipped with an XLR 3-pin output, an XLR to 3.5mm audio cable, and a smartphone adapter to allow compatible connectivity with a range of recording devices. Use the onboard switch to set the mic to smartphone mode, camera/DSLR mode, or off mode.
- Brings improved sound quality compared to internal microphones on cameras and mobile devices
- Thin profile and directional cardioid pickup pattern makes it ideal for on-camera interviews, behind-the-scenes video production, indie film sound recording, and more
- Runs on plug-in power, no batteries required
- 3-position power switch for smartphone mode, camera/DSLR mode, or Off mode
- XLR 3-pin output connector
- Includes 47" XLR to 3.5mm audio cable and smartphone adapter
- Smartphone headphone adapter can be used for monitoring playback or real-time audio during recording with a compatible app such as MoviePro or MightyMic Pro Recorder
- Mounts to a camera shoe or a tripod
- Supplied with a foam windscreen to reduce light wind noise
- Works with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy, and other devices equipped with a 3.5mm TRRS headphone port
- Designed to work with the MightyMic Pro Bluetooth adapter (available separately) for wireless recording to a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet
Ampridge MightyMic Pro Wireless Microphone for Smartphones and Tablets
Pair the ultracompact and featherweight Ampridge MightyMic Pro wireless microphone to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth and achieve better voice capture quality for audio and video recording projects, e-meetings, Zoom and Skype calls, podcasts, and livestreams. Thanks to its integrated clip and built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, the MightyMic Pro functions as a convenient clip-on wireless mic for your Bluetooth-enabled mobile device.
A 3.5mm port on the MightyMic Pro allows easy hookup of headphones or an external TRRS microphone such as a lavalier or compact shotgun mic. The dedicated internal/external microphone switch ensures simple selection of the desired signal source. Equipped with three sensitivity settings and automatic gain adjustment, the MightyMic Pro provides effective level control with minimal effort.
The internal battery delivers up to nine hours of run time to accommodate back-to-back recording sessions or all-day meetings. The USB Type-C port can be used to recharge the internal battery or connect an external USB power source for extended operation of the MightyMic Pro.
- Bluetooth 5.0 direct connection to smartphone; no adapters needed, just pair to your phone (can pair to two phones)
- Large power/multifunction button
- Side-panel buttons for volume adjustment and track navigation
- Rear-mounted clip for easy attachment to a shirt, tie, or belt
- Three sensitivity settings with automatic gain on each setting
- Switch for internal or external microphone mode
- Supports use as a wireless microphone for Zoom and Skype calls
- Operating range up to 30'
- Patent-pending design
- High-grade, custom-tuned, built-in omnidirectional microphone element
- Top-mounted 3.5mm TRRS jack for headphones or external TRRS microphones
- Built-in DSP noise reduction
- Works simultaneously with DJI Gimbal mounts (with Filmic Pro app)
- Functions as a mobile phone headset or music player
- Can be used for wireless monitoring with GarageBand and Filmic Pro
- Internal rechargeable battery provides up to nine hours of usage
- Supports extended time with external battery packs
- USB Type-C port for charging or connecting an external battery pack
- Automatic shut-off if unpaired for five minutes