The electronic download of MAGIX Entertainment ACID Pro 10 is a creative DAW that marries an easy-to-use workflow with pro-level features to provide artists and musicians with an inspiring, loop-based environment to compose, remix, record, edit, and mix their songs.
Version 10 offers numerous upgrades to the software including an updated zynaptiq Stem Maker 2, ACID Morph Pads, Celemony Melodyne 5 essential, a MIDI Playable Chopper, as well as a slew of new instruments, sidechaining, updated coreFX, and an Analog Modeling Suite, which consists of four mastering plug-ins. Stem Maker 2 features improved audio separation powered by zynaptiq technology. This sampling tool offers more refined separation and better overall sound quality. ACID Morph manipulates sounds and effects with various modulations of FX targets, so you can experiment in a playful way. Melodyne 5 essential allows you to edit audio in real time with the highest possible sound quality. Touch notes directly and change parameters such as pitch or timing of vocal recordings and other samples as you wish.The software features a 64-bit engine that utilizes the full power of your Windows computer to handle multitrack recording of high-fidelity audio at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz or compose and mix with dozens of instrument and effects plug-ins running in real-time, all with low latency.
At its heart, ACID Pro 10 uses ACIDized loops, which are at the core of creative loop-based music production. They contain pitch, length, and transient data, can be edited and manipulated in real time, and easily mixed together to make complete pieces of music. Remixing is fast and easy with powerful tools such as Beatmapper, which identifies the tempo and time signature information in external audio files and applies it to your project, and Chopper, which slices and dices audio files to create rhythmic variations of the original audio or new samples from the original loop, all in sync with your project. What's more, the MIDI Playable Chopper has been revised to let you play extracted samples, ACIDized loops or your own recordings with any MIDI keyboard. Also included is zplane élastique so you can real-time and artifact-free time stretch and pitch shift your audio files.
The mixing console looks like a traditional studio mixer but can be customized to match your unique workflow. It provides a flexible recording environment with a variety of routing options that let you assign plug-in effects, work with external MIDI devices, use external effect processors on tracks and buses, create complex submixes with bus-to-bus routing, all while monitoring everything in real time. The CoreFX Suite provides a collection of essential studio effects including reverb, delay, EQ, compressor, modulation, de-esser, and more. Also available are the Analog Modeling Suite, which includes four mastering plug-ins and the Vandal SE suite of guitar and bass effects racks, which accurately model stompboxes, guitar amps, and speaker cabinets.
When you're ready to share your music, ACID Pro 10 lets you burn audio CDs directly from the timeline, or encode your mixes in all the popular streaming formats used online and in portable media players.
- zynaptiq Stem Maker 2
- Twice as fast as previous version
- Improved audio separation
- Better overall sound quality
- Strict mode: part selection is more precise and dramatic
- Results in less audio artifacts for a more natural and clear sound for all the extracted stems
- Split tracks into vocals, beats, and music with remarkable DSP algorithms
- ACID Morph Pads
- Offers endless possibilities for sound design
- Simply assign audio tracks, instruments, or buses to the pad with just one click, morph sounds and effects with various modulations of FX targets, and experiment in a playful way
- Break through creative boundaries
- Celemony Melodyne 5 Essential
- Edit audio in real time with the highest possible sound quality
- Touch notes directly and change parameters such as pitch or timing of vocal recordings and other samples
- Fundamentally improved Melodic algorithm makes your vocal edits even better
- Quickly edit notes to match the song using the Chord Track and create note-based fades in polyphonic recordings and samples with the unique Fade tool
- Natural corrections at the touch of a button
- MIDI Playable Chopper
- Revised and updated
- Play extracted samples, ACIDized loops, or your own recordings with any MIDI keyboard
- Packed with the time-saving Auto Slice function
- Added transient-detection feature for Automated Marker Placement
- Enables you to make your kicks cut through more powerfully than ever before
- Classic pumping effect is created by placing other instruments behind the power of the kick drum
- Make basslines more effective, add volume to your remix and create real club vibes
- coreFX VolumeFormer: Pump effect without complicated sidechain routing. Create a rhythmic increase and decrease of the volume
- AHR (attack-hold-release) Envelope: Shape and the beat can be adjusted according to taste. Creates a gate or sidechain effect
- coreFX 2-Point Compressor: Offers more flexibility and freedom than a classic compressor and delivers different sonic characteristics when applied to dynamic range compression
- coreFX Limiter: Set a maximum value of the processed signal. This won't be exceeded, which can help eliminate volume differences and even out any quiet or loud sections
- coreFX Expander: Increase the perceived dynamic range of an audio signal and help suppress noise
- coreFX Compressor: Eliminate large volume differences between section of audio to give you a more even and balanced sound
- coreFX Gate: Suppresses quiet sections in a signal transmission. Greatly reduce noise and make the resulting sound much cleaner
- Analog Modeling Suite
- AM|MUNITION: compressor/limiter that offers more kick. This dynamic mastering tool will deliver punch and gives your mixes more presence and character
- AM|PULSE: transient designer for detailed envelope editing and background noise reduction
- AM|TRACK: combination of analog compressor and tape simulator which offers classic analog character
- AM|PHIBIA: tube amp / channel strip used as a vocal preamp, guitar amp, or to create a warm sound
- Orchestral Ensemble
- Vita Saxophonia
- Vita Concert Guitar
- Wooden Clarinet
- Children Choir
- Soloist Collection
- Handchimes, Bells, and Glass
Updated ACIDized Loops
Control Surface Support
Lead Synth produces electronic sounds that will cut through any mix. With its virtual analog heart, you can produce high-end, high-quality leads for all genres of music.
MIDI without the Mess
- Inline Editing allows you alter MIDI data directly in ACID's timeline within traditional piano roll and drum grid interfaces. You can edit note positions, velocities, pitch bends and controller information all on the main multitrack interface, so there's no need to open another edit window.
- Drum Grid Mode is ACID Pro's easy and intuitive way of editing beats directly on the software's timeline. The grid style edit window shows all the drum parts and you can easily move, add, or delete beats.
- MIDI Track Freeze allows you to turn MIDI tracks that are being triggered by software instruments into audio. Freezing a track like this means less instruments need to be running in real time, so it conserves valuable CPU processing power.
- MIDI Filtering and Processing of multiple events or tracks of MIDI data can also be done directly on the ACID Pro 9 timeline. You can use quantization and global editing of velocity values, note event duration, and more.
- With MIDI Track Envelopes and Keyframes, ACID Pro 9 utilizes envelope and keyframe automation features. All MIDI continuous controller data used to edit parameters like pitch, modulation, and expression—or indeed the controls of a soft synth—can be modified with smooth transitions. You can also use envelopes and keyframes on individual clips, or make larger project-wide changes.
- Using Drum and Patch Map Editors within ACID Pro, you can efficiently create and edit drum maps. This means that you can use templates to label patch and drum names for hardware or software-based MIDI synthesizers and drum machines. Templates can also be easily saved and recalled.
- The VST2/VST3 Engine with 32-bit Bridge in both the updated VST2/VST3 engine allow you to run the latest plug-ins in ACID Pro and even bring your favorite older plug-ins into its sleek 64-bit ACID environment.
Get Into the Groove
Easy Audio Encoding
Audio Plug-In Manager
Integrated CD Burning
First-Class Studio Rack
CoreFX Delay and Reverb effects allow you to create echoes with the Delay. The simple delay effect is based on analog circuits and produces time-delayed copies of the original input signal to create the echo effect.
CoreFX Chorus give you a fuller sound, Chorus produces a time-delayed duplicate of the audio signal with a slight pitch difference. A perceptible doubling and beating effect is created.
CoreFX Flanger creates a dynamic, colder sound. By superimposing the original signal and its time-delayed copies, sweeping effects are created for the classic wandering sound.