By B&H Photo's
Designed to match the look and feel of ARRI's Signature Prime range, the LPL-mount 45-135mm T2.8 Signature Zoom produces attractive, organic images while covering sensor sizes ranging from Super35 to full-frame, large-format. The 45-135mm zoom features controlled flaring for HDR compatibility and lower contrast ratios for opening up shadowed areas. It also maintains its T2.8 maximum aperture across its entire focal length range, negating the need for ramping while zooming.
Signature Zoom Series
This mid to longer-length 45-135mm zoom is one of four Signature Zooms that together offer a range of 16-510mm (when used with the 1.7x extender), the widest focal length range in the pro cine industry. Like the Signature primes, each of the zoom lenses gently softens the large-format look, producing pleasant, natural skin tones and rounded bokeh. Focus falls off smoothly, highlighting your subject against its background frame. This zoom lens is compatible with the ARRI LDS-2 lens data system, speeding your lens setups and offering high lens metadata rates for streamlined post-production.
Covers a Range of Sensor Sizes
Covers a wide range of sensor sizes and cameras from any manufacturer, from Super35 to Large Format.
Matches Signature Primes
This 45-135mm T2.8 zoom matches the look of feel of the Signature primes, maintaining a consistent look across your footage.
Custom Rear Diffusion Options
- For custom diffusion looks, this 45-135mm zoom can be paired with the separately available, magnetic Signature Prime rear net holder.
- Use to add stockings, nets, or voile for custom diffusion looks. to add stockings, nets, or voile for custom diffusion looks.
Fast T2.8 over Entire Zoom Range
Maintains a fast T2.8 maximum aperture over the entire zoom range with no ramping required.
Controlled Flare Effects
- Controls flares for HDR compatibility and lower contrast for scenes with open shadows.
- Antireflective coatings, light baffles, and light traps help minimize any internal barrel flare.
8K+ Optimal Image Quality
Optimal image quality that future-proofs your production for 8K applications.
LDS-2 ARRI LPL Mount
ARRI LPL mount transfers lens data via the LDS-2 lens data system for streamlined post-production and VFX needs.
Lighter Weight and Durable Build
- The 45-135mm ARRI Signature Zoom focuses down to 25.8" from the lens front.
- Relatively lightweight 8.4 lb design with a compact length of 8.3".
- Durable magnesium barrel.
Pairs with Zoom Series
Pairs with 16-32mm, 24-75mm, and 65-300mm zooms to produce the widest focal length range in the pro cine industry.
Reversible Focus Marks
Focus marks in feet that can be flipped at a rental house with integrated marks in meters.