By B&H Photo's
Designed to match the look and feel of ARRI's Signature Prime range, the LPL-mount 65-300mm T2.8 Signature Zoom with 1.7x Extender produces attractive, organic images while covering sensor sizes ranging from Super35 to full-frame, large-format. This lens includes ARRI's 1.7x Extender, which gives you a 110.5-510mm range when attached. The 65-300mm zoom features controlled flaring for HDR compatibility and lower contrast ratios for opening up shadowed areas. It also maintains its T2.8 maximum aperture across its entire focal length range, negating the need for ramping while zooming.
Signature Zoom Series
This longer 65-300mm zoom is one of four Signature Zooms that together offer a range of 16-510mm (when used with the 1.7x extender), the widest focal length range in the pro cine industry. Like the Signature primes, each of the zoom lenses gently softens the large-format look, producing pleasant, natural skin tones and rounded bokeh. Focus falls off smoothly, highlighting your subject against its background frame. This zoom lens is compatible with the ARRI LDS-2 lens data system, speeding your lens setups and offering high lens metadata rates for streamlined post-production.
Covers a Range of Sensor Sizes
Covers a wide range of sensor sizes and cameras from any manufacturer, from Super35 to Large Format.
Matches Signature Primes
This 65-300mm T2.8 zoom matches the look of feel of the Signature primes, maintaining a consistent look across your footage.
Custom Rear Diffusion Options
- For custom diffusion looks, this 65-300mm zoom can be paired with the separately available, magnetic Signature Prime rear net holder.
- Use to add stockings, nets, or voile for custom diffusion looks. to add stockings, nets, or voile for custom diffusion looks.
Includes the ARRI 1.7x Signature extender for an extended focal length of 110.5-510mm.
Fast T2.8 over Entire Zoom Range
Maintains a fast T2.8 maximum aperture over the entire zoom range with no ramping required.
Controlled Flare Effects
- Controls flares for HDR compatibility and lower contrast for scenes with open shadows.
- Antireflective coatings, light baffles, and light traps help minimize any internal barrel flare.
8K+ Optimal Image Quality
Optimal image quality that future-proofs your production for 8K applications.
LDS-2 ARRI LPL Mount
ARRI LPL mount transfers lens data via the LDS-2 lens data system for streamlined post-production and VFX needs.
Lighter Weight and Durable Build
- Relatively lightweight design with a durable magnesium barrel.
- Features a relatively compact length of 16.5".
Pairs with Zoom Series
Pairs with 16-32mm, 24-75mm, and 45-135mm zooms to produce the widest focal length range in the pro cine industry.
Reversible Focus Marks
Focus marks in feet that can be flipped at a rental house with the integrated marks in meters.
- Built-in, detachable handle provides a secure grip.
- Detachable stick for manual zoom moves.