Designed for travelling photographers needing a reliable option that is still easy to carry, the Element MII Carbon Fiber Mobile Traveler Tripod from Manfrotto is capable of holding professional camera gear weighing up to 17.6 lb. It pairs lightweight carbon fiber legs with a telescopic center column and an aluminum ball head, resulting in a capable yet compact package with a weight of 3 lb and a folded length of 16.9". An independent pan lock is offered for easy movement along a single axis and a friction control knob is also available for making precise adjustments. A universal smartphone clamp for attaching a smartphone to the camera mount plate is included as well. Silicone rubber pads provide a secure grip, and the clamp is compatible with phones up to 3.2" wide.
When fully extended, the Element MII can reach a notable maximum height of 63", while also going as low as 16.9" for dramatic low angle shots. Twist locks are deployed between each of the four leg sections, which makes the tripod easy to set up and tear down and is very useful for on location shooting. Furthermore, each leg can be adjusted between three different angles, so you can regulate the stability of your support to fit your needs.
- Tripod designed for travelling, with 4-section carbon fiber legs and aluminum ball head
- Holds equipment as heavy as 17.6 lb while weighing only 3 lb, keeping the system portable
- Maximum height of 63" with column extended, going as low as 16.9" and with a folded length of 16.9"
- Universal smartphone clamp for attaching a smartphone up to 3.2" wide.
- Telescopic center column to make small height adjustments easier
- Friction control knob helps regulate the tension of the head for precise panning or framing
- Independent pan lock allows you to restrict movement on that axis for more precise framing
- Twist locks employed between each leg section for easy and intuitive operation
- Independent leg angle adjustment, with three different angle options available
- Compatible with Arca-type quick release plates