This Slik PRO CF-833 Carbon Fiber Tripod with PBH-45LP Ball Head from B&H pairs the robust PRO CF-833 carbon fiber tripod with the Arca-type PBH-45LP ball head to form a tall and versatile tripod kit that is suited for use in the studio or on the road.
Slik Pro CF-833 Tripod (Black)
The SLIK Pro CF-833 Tripod is constructed from carbon fiber to maximize durability while limiting weight. It supports up to 15.4 lb and measures 23.6" when folded. Each of its 3-section legs feature independent spread, a 3-position angle lock, twist locks for rapid deployment, and rubber feet to help enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces. The included push-and-pull, rapid center column is removable, which permits a minimum height of 9.3". The SLIK Pro CF-833 Tripod provides a maximum height of 54.5" and 67.3" with the column fully raised.
Tripod heads, cameras, lenses, or sport optics with 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 female accessory threads can be directly connected to the reversible mount on top of the tripod's center column. For added versatility, the center column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them. To further enhance stability on a wider variety of surfaces, including soft and uneven soil, the rubber feet can be removed and replaced with a separately available SLIK 618-410 Spiked Foot Set.
Use and Handling
- Supports up to 15.4 lb
- Push-and-pull center column with ballast hook for rapid camera, lens, or sport optic positioning
- Center column is removable, which allows the tripod to be set at a minimum height of 9.3"
- Tripod can be set to a maximum height of 54.5" and 67.3" with the column fully raised
- Column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them
- Legs each feature three sections, an independent spread, a 3-position angle lock, and a twist lock for rapid deployment
- Rubber feet for stability
- Weighs 3.4 lb, measures 23.6" when folded
- Carbon fiber legs
- Center column platform with reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mount
Slik PBH-45LP Low Profile Ball Head with Arca-Type Quick Release Plate
The PBH-45LP Low Profile Ball Head with Arca-Type Quick Release Plate from Slik provides convenience and security in a compact form factor. It's sleek design lacks meddlesome handles and is easy to pack and carry for travel and location photography. The machined aluminum construction has a generous load capacity of 44 lb and has two U-shaped drop notches that allow greater flexibility in shifting 90-degrees for horizontal and vertical orientations. The tension adjustment feature prevents large camera setups to be positioned smoothly without the risk of dropping. The independent pan knob allows full 360-degree rotation for multi-stitched panoramas, and the degree marker scale on the panning base assists in determining precise pan movement. The integrated Arca-type quick release receiver features a built-in shoe stopper to prevent the camera from falling off the tripod and dual spirit levels for precision positioning.
- Low profile design
- Tension adjustment
- Dual U-shaped drop notches
- Arca-type quick release