This Slik PRO CF-734 Carbon Fiber Tripod with PBH-635AS Ball Head Kit from B&H pairs the PRO CF-734 carbon fiber tripod with the Arca-type PBH-635AS ball head to form a tall and versatile tripod kit that is suited for use in the studio or on the road. The 4-section leg set and ball head fold to a combined length of 22.7" for compact storage and travel.
Slik Pro CF-734 Tripod (Black)
The SLIK Pro CF-734 Tripod is constructed from carbon fiber to maximize durability while limiting weight. It supports up to 11 lb and measures 18.7" when folded. Each of its 4-section legs feature independent spread, a 3-position angle lock, twist locks for rapid deployment, and rubber feet to help enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces. The included push-and-pull, rapid center column is removable, which permits a minimum height of 7.1". The SLIK Pro CF-734 Tripod provides a maximum height of 52.2" and 65" with the column fully raised.
Tripod heads, cameras, lenses, or sport optics with 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 female accessory threads can be directly connected to the reversible mount on top of the tripod's center column. For added versatility, the center column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them. To further enhance stability on a wider variety of surfaces, including soft and uneven soil, the rubber feet can be removed and replaced with a separately available SLIK 618-410 Spiked Foot Set.
Use and Handling
- Supports up to 11 lb
- Push-and-pull center column with ballast hook for rapid camera, lens, or sport optic positioning
- Center column is removable, which allows the tripod to be set at a minimum height of 7.1"
- Tripod can be set to a maximum height of 52.2" and 65" with the column fully raised
- Column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them
- Legs each feature four sections, an independent spread, a 3-position angle lock, and a twist lock for rapid deployment
- Rubber feet for stability
- Weighs 2.9 lb, measures 18.7" when folded
- Carbon fiber legs
- Center column platform with reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mount
Slik PBH-635AS Ball Head with 6507 Quick Release Plate
The SLIK PBH-635AS Ball Head with 6507 Quick Release Plate is an Arca-type ball head that has a load capacity of 13.1 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. A reducer bushing is provided, which allows this ball head to be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 1/4"-20 mount.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the included 6507 Quick Release Plate. The quick release plate can be attached or removed from the Arca-Type clamp located at the top of the head's ball-and-socket joint by pulling clamp's integrated cam lock lever, which also allows the plate to be reattached. The quick release plate features a rubberized, non-slip platform while a built-in bubble level along the edge of the clamp accommodates landscape orientations.
By loosening the ball head's primary locking knob, the head's ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. Variable tension can be applied to the ball-and-socket joint's movements by rotating the friction knob located on the opposite side of the primary locking knob. Between the primary locking knob and friction knob is a secondary locking knob, which controls the ability to rotate the head 360°.
PBH-635AS Ball Head
- Arca-type ball head with 13.1 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Reducer bushing included for compatibility with tripods or support systems that feature a 1/4"-20 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Large, primary locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Knurled friction knob on the opposite side of the primary locking knob applies variable tension on the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- Secondary locking knob with knurled surface allows head to rotate 360°
- Integrated cam lock on top of the ball-and-socket joint is compatible with included 6507 Quick Release Plate
- Built-in bubble level along the edge of the clamp accommodates landscape orientations
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
6507 Quick Release Plate
- Compatible with Arca-type quick release clamps
- 1/4"-20 folding-wing thumb screw mount for easy installation and removal
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction