Say hello to a new way of working with plug-ins of all types. Plugin Guru Unify Standard is a revolutionary type of instrument host that lets you layer, play, and combine AU, VST, and VST3 plug-ins to create new, inspiring, and creative sounds. Not only can you load your own plug-ins, but Unify also ships with its own built-in library of virtual instruments and audio effects, making it immediately ready to use right out of the box.
One of the most powerful feature of Unify is that any plug-in format can load other formats of plug-ins. For example, you can load VST3 and VST plug-ins in Logic Pro X (a popular DAW not compatible with VST or VST3 plug-ins). Instead of having to work with multiple tracks and complicated routings, this gives you the flexibility to access all of your already owned MIDI effects, instruments, and audio effects right from the sleek, Unified single-screen interface—with the ability to recall patches.
Unify ships with its own Guru Sampler including 436 patches and over 3.5GB of samples from PlugInGuru's 12 unique and sample-based libraries that were originally found in libraries for Omnisphere 2. It also comes with six synths (including well-known open-source virtual instrument Dexed from Digital Suburban and OB-Xd from discoDSP), plus 40+ different audio effects. Additionally, eight macro controls on Unify's interface allow you to control any plug-in's parameter in real time.
Layer, Play, and Combine All Your VSTs in One Plug-In
- Layer, play, and combine your own plug-ins, plus Unify's included plug-ins
- Blend cross-platform (VST and AU) FX and instruments without breaking workflow
- Includes Guru Sampler, 6 synths, and 40+ audio effects
- 500+ patches created by renowned sound designer John Skippy Lehmkuhl
- 3GB+ of samples from PlugInGuru's 12 unique sample-based libraries
- 8 macro controls to control any plug-in parameter in real time
- Unlimited number of layers (with multicore support)
- Supports insert effects, 4 aux buses, and master effects
- MIDI effects and flexible routing options
- VST/VST3/AU and standalone