Run tools, charge devices, power appliances, even listen to music—the ACOPower 500W Portable Solar Generator makes it all possible while you're away from the power grid. The generator's 462Wh, 124.8Ah Li-ion battery has the power you need for everything from a phone to a fridge, accessible through a wide range of outlets and ports: two three-prong outlets for pure sine wave AC current; two 5V, 2.4A USB ports; one Quick Charge 3.0 USB port; one USB Type-C Power Delivery port; one car cigarette lighter-style DC socket, and three barrel plug DCX outlets. The battery can be charged from house AC current, but it's also equipped with MPPT charging technology to get the most out of compatible solar panels. There's an LED light with high and low brightness levels, an SOS setting, and a strobe. It has a Bluetooth speaker so you can play tunes for a campsite party or an audio book for a quiet afternoon outdoors.
Charge & Power Gear
- Charge or power devices such as phones or laptops and appliances such as TVs, CPAP machines, fridges, power tools, etc.
- Two three-pronged AC outlets, pure sine wave for smooth, quiet power
- Two USB 5V, 2.4A ports
- One Quick-Charge 3.0 port, 5/9V, up to 3.0A, 18W maximum
- One USB Type-C Power Delivery port, 5-20V, up to 3.0A, 60 watts max
- One 12V car cigarette lighter-style DC socket
- Three barrel-plug DC ports
- 462Wh, 124.8Ah, 3.7V Li-ion cell
- Charge from AC outlet or compatible solar panel
- MPPT technology for maximum efficiency from compatible solar panels
- Easy-to-read five-stage battery level indicator
- Bluetooth speaker
- LED light with high, low, SOS, and strobe settings
- Compact at 9.1 x 3.5 x 3.5"
- Portable at 13.1 pounds