The Leica M Lens to Nikon Z-Mount Autofocus Adapter from Megadap is designed for using a Leica M-mount lens with a Nikon Z-series digital camera. It converts a Leica M-mount manual lens into an AF lens, and the adapter features electronic contacts and utilizes the camera's phase-detection system to determine the focus point. The adapter supports Single Shot AF (AF-S), Continuous AF (AF-C), and Servo AF (AF-F) mode. Additionally, AF-area, Single-point AF, Wide-area AF, and Auto-area AF can all be used.
A circular extension structure supports heavier lenses and prevents any potential bayonet issues after prolonged use. The adapter incorporates a 6.5mm bayonet extension, longer than the focus throw of most manual lenses, and gives the lens a wide focusing range. You can also stack additional Z-mount adapters onto the adapter and maintain autofocus, and a micro USB port is equipped for future firmware updates.
- Allows a Leica M-mount lens to be used with a Nikon Z-series digital camera
- Converts a Leica M-mount manual lens into an autofocus lens
- Electronic contacts utilize the camera's phase-detection system to determine the focus point
- Supports Single Shot AF (AF-S), Continuous AF (AF-C), and Servo AF (AF-F) mode
- Compatible with other Z-mount adapters
- Equipped with USB port for firmware updates