Designed for any adventure you want to throw its way, the medium/large black WANDRD Fernweh 50L Backpack, offers a sleek minimalist aesthetic that belies its versatility.
Its large main compartment has four entry points, including a quick-access camera door that allows you to get in your bag and grab the gear you need without having to unpack it. A removable soft "bucket" insert can bisect the compartment for better organization. A dedicated waterproof hydration bladder sleeve isolates your bladder from the rest of the bag to keep it dry in case of a leak and an expandable water bottle/travel tripod pocket stays flat and out of the way when you don't need it. If you're in a high-crime urban area, like tourist destinations, there is a hidden passport/cash pocket located in the back panel.
To protect your gear, the shell is made of 420D ROBIC and 630D nylon treated with a waterproof coating. For maximum comfort there are six adjustment points for the backpack harness to ensure maximum comfort for any user. In addition to the shoulder straps, a sternum strap and a waist belt offer improved stability when you're moving over rough and rocky terrain. Bulky backpacks can be a hassle when moving through airports or transportation hubs, so WANDRD integrated a luggage handle passthrough on the back panel that allows you to put your pack on a rolling case and wheel it at your side.
This pack is built for comfort, accessibility, and versatility no matter where you take it.
- Four points of entry into main compartment: Top, front, back, and side camera access door
- Zippers with large pulls enable fast and easy access
- Soft "bucket" allows the main compartment to be bisected to separate gear or dirty/clean clothes, removable for a large single compartment
- Dedicated waterproof hydration bladder sleeve and hose passthrough
- Hidden passport/cash pocket integrated into the back panel for maximum security and safety
- Expandable water bottle/travel tripod pocket with compression straps
- Laptop sleeve
- 420D ROBIC and 630D nylon material
- Naturally water resistant with a waterproof coating applied to the exterior to protect gear
- Adjustable-length backpack straps
- Waist belt and sternum strap for improved stability when moving over rough or rocky terrain
- Six points of adjustment provide a custom fit for any user
- Breathable foam air mesh back panel enables air flow to reduce perspiration
- Luggage passthrough for roller bag handle
- Torso length: 18-23" (46-59cm)
- Waist size: 29-55" (74-140cm)
- Chest size: 38-52" (96-132cm)