Illuminate the underwater world at depths as great as 328' with the blue camo AL450WMT Mini LED Dive Light from Bigblue. Its single white Cree LED outputs 450 lumens. Power is provided by three supplied AAA batteries, which give the AL450WMT a runtime of up to four hours. The light features a fairly wide 40° flood beam, making it a great tool for general diving. Additionally, its color temperature is daylight-balanced at 6500K, allowing it to restore hues that are absorbed by the water.
Built for extreme durability as well as high performance, the AL450WMT's head and body are made from an aluminum alloy that has been anodized to resist corrosion. Its emitter window is crafted from tempered optical glass with notable strength and clarity. The supplied lanyard allows you to attach the light to your wrist or equipment, greatly reducing the chances of losing it.
- Light Source: One white CREE LED
- Output: 450 lumens
- Runtime: 4 hours with the 3 supplied AAA batteries
- Fairly wide 40° flood beam makes the AL450WMT a great light for general diving
- With a daylight-balanced color temperature of 6500K, the light restores hues that are absorbed beneath the surface to ensure that you can see everything in rich, accurate colors
- Push-button switch on the tail cap turns the power on and off
- Depth Rating: 328'
- Double O-ring seal
- Housing is made from a durable aluminum alloy, which has been anodized for excellent resistance to corrosion
- Emitter window is crafted from tempered optical glass, which has notable strength and clarity