The Pro Fusion Smart Auto-Focus Adapter for Canon EF- or EF-S-Mount Lens to Nikon Z Camera from FotodioX allows a Canon EF- or EF-S-mount lens to be mounted to a Nikon Z-mount camera. The Pro Fusion adapter is designed to support electronic communication between camera and lens enabling autofocus, image stabilization, Exif data transfer as well as camera-controlled aperture functions.
The adapter's matte black internal coating minimizes the potential for reflections within its barrel to eliminate unwanted glare within the image. This adapter is constructed from aluminum alloy for durability while minimizing weight, and its mounting rings are made with brass to further prevent wear-and-tear.
- Allows a Canon EF- or EF-S-mount lens to be mounted onto Nikon Z camera
- Supports electronic communication between camera and lens to enable autofocus, image stabilization, on-camera aperture control, and Exif metadata
- Internal coating minimizes reflections within the adapter barrel
- Lightweight and durable aluminum-alloy components
- Brass mounting rings minimize wear-and-tear
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- USB port for firmware updates
- Padded, wooden box for storage or transport