The PILOTCINE Atomcube RX7 RGBDT Pocket Video Light is an upgraded version of the Pilotfly ATOMCUBE Rx1, and it has an adjustable color temperature output from 2500 to 8500K with green and magenta adjustment, as well as RGB output with color control from 0 to 360°. The fixture features an aircraft-aluminum metal chassis and an integrated 29.6Wh lithium battery, and it can fit in your pocket. The fixture's output can be dimmed from 100% brightness to 0%. The integrated OLED display screen on the back of the unit allows you to see the light's settings at a glance.
The RX7 supports DMX512 protocols and can connect to a DMX512 network (requires optional cable). Once connected, you can use the RX7 to wirelessly control multiple RX7 fixtures from your DMX board. The Bluetooth Mesh functionality allows you to remotely control up to 65,535 fixtures simultaneously. The integrated battery charges via a USB Type-C port and supports PD power charging, while a USB Type-A port lets you use the light as a power bank. Integrated 1/4"-20 threads allow you to mount the light on a variety of platforms, and the included cold shoe mount adapter allows you to mount to light on cameras with an accessory shoe mount.
- Wide color temperature and high CRI/TLCI
- 2500 to 8500K variable temperature with magenta and green adjustment
- 0 to 360° full color and color saturation adjustment
- RGBDT mode allows you to independently adjust any five colors
- 15 preset scene effects
- Five custom scene settings
- 2.5-hour working time on full power
- Aircraft aluminum construction
- Four 1/4"-20 threaded holes
- CuberSync APP for control and color picker
- Remote control via Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Mesh allows for expandable Bluetooth coverage and supports up to 65,535 devices