This 24mm f/2.8 Anamorphic 1.33x Lens from Sirui, in an MFT mount, brings a wide-angle feel to your anamorphic imagery, in addition to the extra width provided by the anamorphic process. Designed for MFT/APS-C cameras with an MFT mount, the lens increases the horizontal FOV by 33% compared with traditional 24mm APS-C lenses. After de-squeezing, the captured image is displayed in a 2.4:1 format in a 16:9 setting. Lightweight and portable, the f/2.8 lens is designed with an aluminum housing and features optics with multilayer nano coatings.
Made with renowned Schott optical glass lens elements, it produces rectangular aspect ratios, long horizontal lens flares, and oval bokeh. One of the exciting features of this lens is the close focus distance of just under 2', allowing you to get close focus for creative effects. Focus scales marked in both feet and meters makes this well suited for users around the world, and the 72mm filter thread is a popular filter size for adding filters to your lens.
- A robust lens with advanced optics for compact MFT/APS-C cameras
- 33% horizontal field of view increase over standard 24mm lenses
- Anamorphic 2.4:1 de-squeezed format in 16:9
- Multi nano-coated Schott optical glass
- Horizontal blue streak effects
- 8 aperture blades produce oval bokeh
- 1.97' minimum focusing distance
- Focus scales in feet and meters
- 72mm filter thread
- Durable lens housing