Streamline your computer build with this B&H kit, which includes an AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz Six-Core AM4 Processor and ASUS PRIME B550M-A/CSM Motherboard. Having both a powerful processor and a micro-ATX motherboard in one bundle helps to get your building process started so that you can quickly have your system up and running.
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz Six-Core AM4 Processor
Power up your computing experience with the AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz Six-Core AM4 Processor, which features six cores and 12 threads to help quickly load and multitask demanding applications. Designed for socket AM4 motherboards using the powerful Zen 3 architecture, the 7nm 5th generation Ryzen processor offers significantly improved performance compared to its predecessor. With a base clock speed of 3.7 GHz and a max boost clock speed of 4.6 GHz in addition to 32MB of L3 Cache, the Ryzen 5 5600X is built to deliver the performance needed to smoothly handle tasks ranging from content creation to immersive gaming experiences. Other features include support for PCIe Gen 4 technology and 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM with compatible motherboards. This processor has a 65W TDP (Thermal Design Power) and includes a Wraith Stealth cooling solution. Please note that it does not have an integrated GPU, so a dedicated graphics card is required.
Precision Boost 2
Precision Boost Overdrive
AMD StoreMI Technology
AMD Ryzen VR Ready Premium
AMD Ryzen Master Utility
ASUS PRIME B550M-A/CSM AM4 Micro-ATX Motherboard
Enhance your business with an AMD Ryzen computer system using the ASUS PRIME B550M-A/CSM AM4 Micro-ATX Motherboard. Powered by the AMD B550 chipset, this motherboard supports third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with the AM4 socket. Designed to deliver enterprise-class performance in a small form factor, the micro-ATX motherboard takes advantage of the PCIe 4.0's data bandwidth to deliver high performance for demanding tasks such as 3D rendering, video editing, and more. Up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 ECC memory, reaching 4400 MHz when overclocked, can be installed across four memory slots. The PRIME B550M-A also features advanced cooling and supports up to two M.2 SSDs and four SATA III storage drives, which can be put into RAID 0, 1, or 10 configurations. Its PCIe 4.0 x16 slot can accommodate a high-end graphics card and two PCIe 3.0 x1 slots are available for compatible expansion cards. Or you can use the AMD CPU's integrated graphics by connecting up to three monitors to the motherboard's HDMI, DVI-D, and VGA ports.
Connect peripherals such as keyboards and mice to the rear panel's USB 2.0 ports while reserving the USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports for transferring data from compatible devices at up to 10 Gb/s. Other features include a Gigabit Ethernet port, addressable Gen 2 Aura Sync RGB lighting headers, and a Realtek ALC887 7.1-channel audio system. Windows 10 64-bit is required to take advantage of all the motherboard's features.
High Performance Bandwidth
- VRM Heatsink: The Prime B550M-A features a large voltage-regulator module (VRM) heatsink with thermal pads to quickly transfer heat away from sensitive components. A fan holder is included for additional cooling.
- Active Chipset Heatsink: A heatsink and fan combination that helps to cool the chipset and avoid speed throttling during sustained data transfers.
- Hybrid Fan Headers: The motherboard can automatically detect the connected fans and liquid cooling pumps in PWM or voltage mode.
Storage and Memory
- Two M.2 slots support up to type 22110 NVMe PCIe and SATA SSDs.
- Four SATA III connectors are available for hard drives and 2.5" SSDs.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, and 10.
- Up to 128GB of dual-channel ECC DDR4 4400 (OC) memory can be installed across four slots.
Enhanced Memory Performance
Power & Performance
- Realtek ALC887 7.1-Channel HD Audio.
- Supports 24-bit / 192 kHz playback.
- Enhanced audio shielding
- Automatic jack detection and multi-streaming.
- LED illuminated audio trace path design.