The activities that take you off the grid—such as camping, RV life, work at remote sites, etc.— will be more enjoyable, safer, and more productive with the Explorer 500 Portable Power Station from Jackery. The Explorer 500 uses a rechargeable 518Wh Li-ion NMC battery to store the power you need to charge or run phones, tools, small appliances, drones, cameras, and much more. Plug into the grounded three-prong North American AC outlet (500 watts continuous power with 1000 watts surge), one of three USB Type-A ports, the car-style DC socket, or two 6mm DC output jacks.
The power station can be recharged from multiple sources: AC power from an outlet or a generator(7.5 hours), a 12V DC vehicle socket (16 hours), or solar (9.5 hours with a 100-watt panel). You'll see how much power is coming in or going out on the bright LCD display. The battery management system includes protection against over-voltage and short-circuits. At 11.8 X 9.2 X 7.6" and 13.3 pounds, the Explorer 500 takes up little space ion your car or campsite. The battery's shelf life is six months, and its lifespan is 500 charges.
- 500W (1000W surge) pure sine power from one grounded North American AC outlet
- One 12 VDC car/vehicle socket delivers up to 10A
- Two 6mm DC ports
- Three 5V, 2.4A USB Type-A ports
- Charge from 100W solar panel in 9.5 hours at full sun
- Charge from AC outlet or generator in 7.5 hours
- Charge from car DC socket in 16 hours
- Easy-to-read battery level indicator
- Li-ion NMC cell chemistry
- 518Wh (21.6V, 24Ah) capacity
- Long shelf life, requiring recharging every 6 months in storage
- Battery management system with over-charge and short-circuit protection
- 14 to 104°F operating temperature