Mixing the fun of instant prints with the convenience of digital, the Kodak PRINTOMATIC, in yellow, is a digital camera that can produce instant prints using optional Kodak 2 x 3" ZINK photo paper. Using a 5MP image sensor and wide-angle f/2 lens, the camera records digital images which are then automatically printed as 2 x 3" prints for sharing, as well as saved to a microSD card.
The camera's simple point-and-shoot design features an optical viewfinder for intuitively composing images, has both black and white and vibrant color shooting modes, and has a built-in flash for working in low-light conditions. The built-in lithium-ion battery can be charged via USB, and integrated indicators are available to relay low battery power, printing media, and memory card storage levels.
- 5MP image sensor
- Wide-angle 8mm f/2 lens affords a comfortable perspective for everyday shooting
- Autofocus for true point-and-shoot functionality
- Optical viewfinder allows for easy, intuitive framing
- Built-in flash provides additional illumination when working in low light
- Vibrant color and black and white shooting modes
- Built-in lithium-ion battery
- Accepts microSD memory cards for storing digital images
- Indicators for low battery, low paper, and low memory card storage
ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology
- Utilizes ZINK paper for producing instant prints directly from the camera, without a computer needed
- Automatic printing with each exposure
- Each print is a borderless 2 x 3" image
- ZINK prints are smudge-proof, tear resistant, and waterproof