If you are a shooter who needs to take it on the road (sometimes on short notice), then this Lykos+ Bi-Color LED Flight Kit from Litepanels was designed for you. The kit contains three Lykos+ LED panels, each with a 6' Nano stand, a set of four international power cables, an AC adapter, and a diffusion panel. Also included are a softbox and a Pelican 1510 hard travel case.
With its compact 10 x 6 x 2" form factor and color, light intensity, and power options, the Lykos+ Bi-Color LED Light from Litepanels is the perfect light for location or impromptu shooting. The Lykos+ has color temperature that's variable from 3200 to 5600K with a high CRI/TLCI rating of 96/96 - your assurance of advanced accuracy in color rendering. The light is dimmable too from 0 to 100%, and while you can adjust the power and color on the fixture, you can also do it wirelessly via a separately purchased Bluetooth dongle. Other valuable features are the Lykos+'s power options. You can use the fixture worldwide with the included AC adapter, but it will also run on optional NP-F-type batteries when AC current is unavailable.
- Lightweight, slim design with a handle on the side for precision adjustment
- Color temperature and brightness dials at your fingertips next to the handle
- Optional Bluetooth dongle supported for adjusting color and brightness via an iPhone app
- 48 SMT LEDs (Surface Mount Technology), designed for improved optical efficiency
- 96 CRI: high color accuracy
- Over 2100 Lux max brightness at 3.3' (daylight color temperature)
- Adjustable color temperature: 3200-5600K
- Flicker-free 0-100% smooth dimming with no color shift throughout the entire range
- Color LCD display on the rear
- L-Series battery mount
- Two 1/4"-20 mounting threads are available: one on top, one on the bottom
- Cold shoe for additional mounting and adding accessories such as a microphone
Featuring a unique and often imitated design, the lightweight aluminum 5001B Nano Light Stand from Manfrotto is the ideal space-saving support that's especially valuable for shooters on location.
What makes the 5-section stand special are its legs that fold upward to the center column, making the stand's length just 19.3" while weighing just 2 lb. For a small stand, the 5001B Nano has a wide, stable footprint of 39.4". In fact, you can spread the legs wide enough to position the stand flat on the floor. The stand breaks down just as fast as it sets up, while its legs have rubber tips to avoid scratching.
The black Pelican 1510 Carry-On Case with Foam Set is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant, and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of an ultra-high-impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" neoprene O-ring and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It has a hinged case with double ABS latches that seal perfectly, and padlock protectors that provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
The 1510 comes with long side handles, a long front handle, a retractable extension handle, and strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. It has an effortless release latch for the extension handle. The case meets current FAA requirements for carry-on luggage.
A three-piece foam set is included.
- Front large folding haul handle
- Large side folding haul handles
- Retractable extension handle
- Strong built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings