This B&H Kit combines the O.C. White ProBoom Ultima Gen2 Ultralow-Profile Adjustable Mic Boom with the O.C. White ULP-CLAMP-13 Ultima Gen2 4-Way Modular Clamp Assembly to create a microphone boom arm that attaches to your desk and provides optimal positioning, well suited for podcasters, announcers, and show hosts.
Perfect for podcasters, announcers, and show hosts, the O.C. White ProBoom Ultima Gen2 Ultralow-Profile Adjustable Mic Boom without Mount lets you achieve optimal microphone positioning while maintaining sight of your computer monitor and guests. Its ultralow-profile design utilizes a 12" fixed horizontal arm to keep it close to your table/desk.
The mic boom provides a maximum reach of 29" and a weight capacity of up to five pounds, ensuring that it can safely and conveniently accommodate your favorite microphone. It features a 13mm base stud size and includes no mounting, but comes with all necessary tools for proper installation and adjustment.
- 29" reach
- 12" fixed horizontal arm
- 5 lb maximum weight capacity
- Specialized angle-limiting adjustment allows for locked rotation ranges
- Black and charcoal finish
- Includes all necessary tools for adjustment and installation
- No mounting included (13mm base stud size)
- Not compatible with the first generation of Ultima products
Start assembling your microphone rig with the O.C. White ULP-CLAMP-13 Ultima Gen2 4-Way Modular Clamp Assembly. It is designed to support Ultima Gen2 ULP mic arms and has a quick-lock feature that lets you lock the arm in place while it's in use. It clamps to desks measuring 0.5 to 1.7" thick.
- Quick-lock safety feature lets you securely lock the arm in place under use
- Angle limiting adjustment allows for locked rotation ranges