The LP-284C Poseidon-Series Waterproof Carbon Fiber Tripod with LH-30 Ball Head from Leofoto is a compact carbon-fiber travel tripod made with corrosion-resistant titanium and 6061-T6 aluminum components that is designed to perform on beaches and in snowy conditions that would render other tripods useless. The maintenance free, waterproof twist-lock system keeps the legs free from sand and water, and embedded silica gel mats provide traction for easy gripping. The legs are crafted of 10-layer carbon fiber and offer independent leg spread for easy leveling on uneven terrain. Combined with the center-column-free design, the leg spread allows the camera to be positioned virtually all the way down to floor level. The LP-284C provides a load capacity of 22 lb and a maximum height of 50.8", yet still folds to a compact 21.3" for travel and storage.
The low-profile Arca-type LELH30 ball head incorporates laser engraved panoramic and QR-plate positioning scales for precise and repeatable results and incorporates a bubble level for easy setup.
This lightweight, durable, and portable tripod and head combo is made for outdoor photographers who shoot seascapes, landscapes, and other locations where nature is at its compelling worst.
- Corrosion-resistant titanium foot spikes, foot threads, and tube plugs
- Waterproof and sand-proof twist-lock joints
- 10x-layer carbon fiber tripod
- Lightweight center-column-free design
- Triple set screw design prevents ball head from rotating on leg set
- 1/4"-20 mounting socket on leg spider for mounting accessory arm for monitor, mic, or other accessory
- Removable ballast hook carabiner with 1/4"-20 mount
- Low-profile Arca-type ball head with laser-engraved scales and bubble level
- Bright blue color for high visibility