The Apollo Wireless Lighting Bridge from Litepanels is a multi-tool of wireless lighting control that can connect to any DMX fixture that has wireless DMX, Ethernet, 5-pin XLR, or Wi-Fi, as well as LumenRadio CRMX receivers, using the TimoTwo module for strong wireless DMX transmission even in heavy radio frequency situations. As an enterprise-grade network router, the Bridge can be configured for complex data networking using an intuitive web-based interface from any web browser, mobile device, or tablet. The unit's Wi-Fi supports 2.4 and 5 GHz bands, resulting in thwarting interference with other equipment.
The Apollo Bridge is one component of a two-part system that allows a DMX link to Litepanels DMX compatible fixtures and other DMX controllable units while acting as a "bridge" for LumenRadio CRMX for wireless DMX communication to fixtures, and E1.31 sACN over Wi-Fi or Ethernet for direct control from a mobile device, computer, or lighting console. The Bridge, used with compatible Litepanels lights, offers a system with a constant signal capacity and the ultimate in wireless control.
- Wireless networking: Enterprise-grade Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac Wave2) access point
- Wired networking: Dual-gigabit Ethernet with routing features
- Wireless DMX module: Integrated LumenRadio TimoTwo CRMX
- Wi-Fi frequency bands: Simultaneous dual-band 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Wi-Fi standard: 802.11ac Wave2 with MIMO
- Range (line-of-sight): CRMX up to 1640', Wi-Fi up to 263'
- Lighting control protocols: E1.11-2008 DMX512 (on XLR-5) E1.31 sACN (supported on all Ethernet and Wi-Fi interfaces)
- DMX connector: 5-pin XLR, female
- Power supply: USB Type-C (9V/2A)
- Platform compatibility: Apollo App, Luminair App, ETC (including Nomad), GrandMA, Strand DMX, sACN consoles and controllers Cinetenna, Evalux, Skynode, and any other LumenRadio/CRMX receivers