Enhance your creative workflow with the Wacom Intuos Pro Creative Pen Tablet & Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Bundle from B&H. Featuring an 8.82 x 5.83" active drawing area and multi-touch support, the Intuos Pro Creative Pen Tablet allows you to draw and perform detailed edits for photos. Connect the drawing tablet to your computer using either a USB cable or wirelessly via Bluetooth. The included Wacom Pro Pen 2 offers 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity to naturally switch from drawing thick, dark lines to thin, light ones as though you're drawing on paper.
The Intuos Pro is complemented by a 12-month subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan, which includes the Photoshop and Lightroom CC applications for editing and organizing your photos. This subscription also includes 20GB of cloud storage, providing you access to your photos and projects from almost anywhere. Both the Intuos Pro Creative Pen Tablet and Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan are compatible with Windows and Mac systems.
The Intuos Pro Creative Pen Tablet from Wacom is a flexible graphical tablet that can be used to digitize your work, and by flexible, we don't mean bendable. By itself, the Intuos Pro is a standard drawing tablet that connects to your system via USB or Bluetooth. It has customizable ExpressKeys and a Touch Ring to assist you with your workflow, and comes with the Wacom Pro Pen 2, which has 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity. When combined with the separately sold Paper Clip, Finetip Pen, and paper, the Intuos Pro becomes the Intuos Pro Paper Edition, allowing you to sketch on paper and store your work without having to be online or connected to a computer. To share your sketches right away, you can connect to iOS or Android devices using Bluetooth. Edit videos and create motion graphics with two months of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects included when you purchase and register your tablet. Regional restrictions may apply.
Pairing two essential photo editing programs, this Creative Cloud Photography Plan from Adobe includes a 12-month subscription to both Photoshop and Lightroom CC, along with 20GB of online cloud storage. Designed as a comprehensive solution for photographic post-production, these two applications complement the entire range of photo editing needs, including raw image processing, file organization, retouching, and exporting tools. Additionally, this suite also enables you to work with Lightroom Mobile and Photoshop Mix for on-the-go photo editing from your mobile devices, with the ability to sync all of your work simultaneously within Lightroom catalogs across all devices. With both Photoshop and Lightroom functioning within the Creative Cloud, you are also afforded constant feature updates to ensure your programs are running with the most recent feature-set for enhanced editing capabilities. Additionally, the cloud structure also affords access to CC Learn's vast library of online content and video tutorials to help gain new skills, refine old ones, and gain a greater understanding of what both applications can do for you.
This item is delivered on a card with a unique serial code for you to retrieve, activate, and validate your Photography Plan subscription.
- By combining both Photoshop and Lightroom within a single plan, this comprehensive solution enables photographers the controls to process raw files, organize a complete photo library, retouch imagery, and export finished photographs in a multitude of ways.
- Residing within the Creative Cloud environment, these two programs reap the benefits of continuous feature upgrades, new and enhanced tools, up-to-date support for various camera models, and access to an expansive library of video tutorials for expanding one's skill-set.
- Both Photoshop and Lightroom can work in conjunction with their respective mobile apps-Photoshop Mix and Lightroom Mobile-for on-the-go editing and syncing of work across all devices.
- Cloud-based storage can be used for access to your files from nearly any device.
- Perspective Warp allows you to adjust the perspective of a portion of your image without affecting other regions of the photo. This is ideal for changing the camera's viewpoint, such as changing a telephoto shot into a wide-angle perspective, and for compositing images together despite having different vanishing points or camera positions.
- Blur Gallery motion effects can be applied in circular, elliptical, and path-shaped blurs in order to create a sense of motion within your image.
- Smart Sharpen allows you to add rich texture, define edges, and draw out greater detail. This updated tool analyzes specific portions of the image in order to maximize clarity and minimize noise and halos in order to produce natural results that can be fine-tune to your preference.
- Camera Shake Reduction helps to rescue photos that might otherwise be lost due to unwanted blur caused by slow shutter speeds or longer focal lengths. This function analyzes the trajectory of the shot and helps to restore sharpness across the frame.
- The Focus Mask feature automatically selects regions of an image that are in focus and helps you to build precise and natural masks that can be used for enhancing the look of selective focus and shallow depth of field imagery.
- Enhanced Content-Aware technology offers more seamless and realistic retouching control when using the content-aware fill, move, and patch tools. This technology cleanly blends areas containing gradients, such as skies, for more natural results.
- The free Photoshop Mix app can be used on your iPad for powerful and easy-to-use editing control on-the-go. This app lets you combine and cut out imagery, apply distinct looks, and make non-destructive edits to photographs. When used in conjunction with the Creative Cloud membership, this app is compatible with Photoshop CC for a mobile-connected and synced workflow.
- Includes both Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC: Lightroom CC is an updated version designed for a cloud-based editing workflow, with automatic backups and editing syncing. Lightroom Classic CC is the desktop-focused version, which is designed for use with local, desktop-based file storage.
- When used in conjunction with a Creative Cloud membership, Lightroom can be used on your computer as well as your mobile devices, with the ability to sync your work between the various mediums for real-time editing. On smartphones and tablets, you can enhance all of your imagery, including photos made with a mobile device or raw files from a DSLR, and share directly to social media sites.
- HDR Merge is a seamless means for compositing multiple exposures within a single frame in order to achieve an extended dynamic range with greater shadow and highlight detail. This tool helps to align sequentially recorded frames and average the exposure values from each to produce natural or surreal effects.
- Panorama Merge aids in stitching together several files, including raw images, in order to create wide field of view panoramas. This tool helps to maintain a high degree of detail and prevent unwanted distortions and gaps or overlaps between frames.
- Facial Recognition is a unique solution for sourcing photos of specific people without the use of metadata, tags, or keywords. By selecting one face from a photo, Lightroom can search for images of that same person throughout your library for categorizing and grouping.
- The Advanced Healing Brush can be used to quickly fix image defects, such as dust or spots, as well as cleanly remove any unwanted objects within the photo. Updated control allows you to quickly remove oddly-shaped items, such as threads or splotches, without affecting the main subjects of an image.
- Upright allows you to straighten tilted images with a single click by analyzing and detecting skewed horizontal and vertical lines. This function works even when the horizon line is obscured or hidden.
- Smart Previews permits working with your imagery without having to bring your entire image library with you. By generating smaller, more portable stand-in files of your full-size imagery, you can apply adjustments and update metadata and then automatically apply these edits to the larger originals at a later time.
- A dedicated Filter Brush offers more precise control as to which areas of your image are affected when using Graduated or Radial filters. The brush can be used to adjust the filter's mask and add or subtract the effects from specific portions of the frame.
- Still images, video clips, and music can all be combined within video slideshows, which can be viewed on nearly any device, including computers, smartphones, or tablets.
- For sharing your work online, HTML5-compatible web galleries can be created to showcase your photos in a more elegant and interactive way that are compatible with most desktop and mobile browsers.
- Lightroom is based within a non-destructive editing environment that lets you experiment and adjust imagery without the fear of accidentally altering your original files. This makes it easier to reverse any unwanted edits or save multiple versions of the same image.