Offered here in black, the PIXMA TS3520 Wireless All-In-One Printer from Canon offers simple and intuitive printing in a compact design. This printer is easy to setup and use and features a simple-to-replace 2-cartridge FINE hybrid ink system. For printing, the TS3520 uses a reliable inkjet system with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi that will deliver sharp text and vivid images. The system also works quickly with rated speeds of 7.7 ipm in black and 4 ipm in color. Users can create borderless photos with ease and work with a variety of standard media sizes from 4 x 6" to 8.5 x 14". Using a 100-sheet rear tray, users will even be able to work with more specialized media up to 8.5 x 26.6" in size.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity in addition to USB 2.0 furthers the potential for the printer by supporting various mobile printing protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Mopria, and Canon's own PRINT and Creative park apps. Scanning and copying are made possible via a flatbed scanner, which supports media up to 8.5 x 11.7." The all-in-one printer operates at an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi for sharp and detailed images, and scan features include Auto Scan Mode, Document Scanning, Photo Scanning, Scan to Canon PRINT app, and Wireless Scanning. Up to 20 copies can be made at a time, and copy features provide Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Preset Ratio, Fit-to-Page, and reduce or enlarge from 25-400%.
- Compact design to fit home and small offices
- Easy setup for smartphone and computer provides a hassle-free printing experience
- Fine-hybrid ink system for excellent photo and document clarity
- Loads plain or photo paper with the dedicated rear paper tray
- Borderless photos up to 5 x 7"
- 5 x 5" square photos
- Built-in Wi-Fi provides a simple setup process and prints from mobile devices
- Compatible with Apple AirPrint so you can effortlessly print from your iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Compatible with Mopria for easy printing from Android smartphones and tablets