This 65mm T2 1.8x Anamorphic Lens from Vazen creates a 2.39:1 widescreen aspect ratio for cinematic imagery with the signature anamorphic look on cameras with an RF mount. This 65mm prime lens features a front anamorphic element with a 1.8x squeeze, and it is suitable for use on cameras such as the Panasonic GH5, the Z CAM E2, or the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K.
Lightweight at about 3.7 pounds and relatively small for an anamorphic lens, the lens won't interfere with a fast and energetic shooting style. The 300° of focus rotation allows for precise focus control—so important when shooting with anamorphic lenses—and the 3.6' minimum focus distance provides a wide range of focus for getting in tight to your subject without needing additional optical attachments. This lens, as with the 28 and 40mm lenses in the Vazen series, features a 95mm front diameter to fit standard matte boxes and make for fast lens swaps.
- Focus scales marked in feet
- 300° focus rotation
- 3.6' minimum focus distance for tight shots
- Enhanced blue flares, oval bokeh, and other aberrations with a 1.8x anamorphic squeeze
- Wide T2 to T16 aperture range
- Relatively lightweight, compact form factor
- Cinematic widescreen 2:39:1 aspect ratio
- 95mm front diameter to match other lenses in the Vazen anamorphic lineup
- Suitable for cameras such as the RED KOMODO in 4:3 1.8X Anamorphic mode
- Front and rear lens caps and a hard case are included