Designed for pro-level producers and beatmakers on the go, the M-Audio Oxygen Pro Mini is a portable USB MIDI keyboard controller that combines 32 velocity-sensitive semi-weighted mini keys with versatile control hardware, auto-mapping, Smart Chord and Smart Scale technology, and an arpeggiator. It also ships with a suite of creative software (including a MIDI editor, DAWs, and virtual instruments), allowing for immediate music making onstage or in the studio.
The Oxygen Pro Mini features eight velocity-sensitive backlit RGB pads with Note Repeat for beat production and finger drumming. With four assignable faders as well as a slew of buttons and knobs, it's easy to control virtual instruments, plug-ins, and DAW functions. Ergonomically designed pitch and modulation wheels along with a 1/4" sustain-pedal input provide you with additional control over your music and performance. Use the 3.5mm MIDI output to interface with hardware synths and sequencers, and select presets to automatically map the Oxygen Pro Mini to your favorite DAW software.
The Oxygen Pro Mini also features intelligent Smart Scale technology. With Smart Scale, you can set the keybed so that only notes in the selected scale are able to be played. This allows you to play within a chosen scale without the risk of playing any undesired notes. You can choose from 16 different scale variations when assigning a scale to the keyboard. Smart Scale is easy to activate and deactivate and allows you to set the scale parameters you need to keep you focused on creating.
Note Repeat allows you to hold down any of the custom-made M-Audio performance pads to hear a repeated rhythmic pattern at a selectable note division. The Note Repeat feature can be activated momentarily or used in Latch mode. If you choose Momentary, holding the Note Repeat button will make the note repeat. If you choose Latch, pressing any pad will cause its assigned note to repeat indefinitely after you release the Note Repeat button, and until you press the Note Repeat button again to stop it.
The built-in arpeggiator will affect anything you are playing on the keys from any virtual instrument in your DAW. When the Arpeggiator is activated, the keyboard will repeatedly play the pressed keys in sequence. The arpeggiator's timing and rhythm is based on the keyboard's time division setting, and either the keyboard's or your DAW's tempo setting. Each note in the arpeggio will be the length you've selected for the time division setting; for example, if you select 1/4, each note in the arpeggio will be a quarter note. This powerful tool can operate in Latch or Momentary mode, making it easy to unleash your creativity.
- 32 velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted mini keys
- Eight RGB, backlit, assignable, velocity-sensitive pads with Note Repeat for beat production, clip launching, and more
- Four assignable faders, knobs, and buttons for controlling virtual instruments, mix plug-ins, DAW controls, and more
- Preset and DAW button for automapped DAW controls and plug-in parameters
- Smart Chord mode enables playing enharmonic or custom chord voicings
- Smart Scale mode eliminates wrong notes, making it easy to craft a perfect song
- Arpeggiator with type, octave, gate, and swing controls
- Ergonomically designed pitch and modulation wheels and 1/4” sustain pedal input
- USB-MIDI connection and 3.5mm MIDI output for controlling external MIDI gear
- Intuitive layout featuring an OLED screen for quick control edits
- Includes MIDI editor software and a complete software production package
- Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition DAW
- AKAI MPC Beats DAW
- Ableton Live Lite DAW
- AIR Music Hybrid 3.0 virtual synthesizer
- AIR Music Velvet virtual electronic piano
- AIR Music Mini Grand virtual acoustic piano
- AIR Music Vacuum virtual monophonic synthesizer
- AIR Music Boom virtual drum machine
- AIR Music DB-33 virtual tonewheel organ