If you need a communication system for a production team, then the Solidcom M1 Full-Duplex Wireless Intercom Solution from Hollyland is an ideal solution. This wireless intercom setup supports up to 8 team members, providing each of them with a wireless beltpack and professional wired single-ear LEMO headset. Ideal for small- to medium-sized events (approximately 100 to 1000 guests), such as a concert, church function, or exhibition, the Solidcom M1 system works to deliver clear and conversational communication without interference, and offers easy app or webpage-based setup.
1.9 GHz Full-Duplex Transmission for Enhanced Audio Quality
- To avoid interference with other devices, the M1 intercom system communicates over the 1.9 GHz spectrum and offers full-duplex conversations. With full duplex, you can talk to other team members as you would over the phone, with each party being able to talk and listen simultaneously.
- Equipped with auto-frequency-hopping technology, the Solidcom M1 automatically selects a clear frequency to provide interference-free communication.
- Adopting Hollyland’s proprietary noise-cancellation algorithms, high 16 kHz sampling rate, professional dynamic microphones, and wide 200 Hz to 7 kHz frequency response, Solidcom M1 delivers broadcast-quality communication, no matter how loud or distracting the background noise is.
Stable, Long-Range Communication
- With a built-in panel antenna on the M1 base station, the system provides an out-of-the-box communications solution in unobstructed venues such as houses of worship and concert halls.
- The built-in panel antenna alone supports a range of up to 1300' in front of the base station and 160' behind. Attaching the two supplied external antennas provides reliable 360° transmission in a radius of approximately 985'—ideal for large rooms and venues, including stadiums and exhibition centers. Combining these 2 antenna options, Solidcom M1 significantly improves on-site work efficiency and flexibility, and greatly extends transmission range.
- The Solidcom M1 set includes professional LEMO headsets with intuitive microphone on/off control by raising or lowering the microphone boom. The standard 3.5mm jack on the beltpack supports third-party headsets, offering more possibilities for personalized use.
- When you're alone at an event and need to ensure that your headset and beltpack are transmitting correctly, you can use the sidetone function to hear yourself through the headset. This helps to ensure that your mic is picking up your voice and your voice volume is properly set.
Easy Single-Tap Grouping
- With the Solidcom M1 system you can set up groups for team members such as lighting crew, camera crew, or PAs. You can do this by simply selecting the number of each beltpack in the group. Up to three groups can be created and managed through the base station, Solidcom app, or a private webpage.
- If you need to expand your coverage and team support, you can utilize the cascade connection feature to join this system to a second Solidcom M1 intercom system.
- Link both base stations together with a 328' standard network cable or XLR cable, and use up to 24 headsets at the same time.
- There are four different interface connectors: 2W XLR, 4W RJ45, PoE/LAN (Power over Ethernet) power supply, and cascading interfaces.
- The beltpacks are paired at the factory and are ready to be used right out of the box. In the event of cross-area collaboration where changing or adding beltpacks is needed, users only need to connect the beltpacks to the base station via USB cables to pair and group the beltpacks.
- With double-injection molding and a scratch-resistant matte finish, the beltpack provides a comfortable grip and is durable. Weighing only 7 oz, you can take it with you wherever you go. The HD LCD screen displays all the information you need at a glance. The three function buttons on the front of the beltpack are ergonomically designed with different shapes to prevent accidental pressing, even if you are working in a dark and high-pressure environment.
Removable Battery for Long Battery Life
- Each beltpack is equipped with two removable Li-ion batteries, which can be charged independently in only 2.5 hours. Each battery provides up to six hours of runtime, ensuring uninterrupted operation all day long.
- The base station has a dual NP-F battery plate, plus a PoE power supply port, guaranteeing a continuous, uninterrupted power supply.
At a Glance
- 8-channel communication
- PoE base station power supply
- 3.5mm & LEMO headset connection on beltpacks
- Charging station for all 8 beltpacks
- 2-wire and 4-wire intercom system interfaces
- Removable lithium-ion batteries
- Grouping talk mode
- App and website-based system configuration