Looking to power your condenser microphone without draining your recorder's battery? The Xvive Audio P1 is a portable phantom power supply that runs on an internal rechargeable battery with enough power to run high-current microphones.
The rugged P1 features a small, all-metal chassis with rubber feet. It is exceptionally low noise, allowing you to send a single mic to mixing consoles, audio processors, or recording units that don't offer phantom power. The front panel features an on/off switch and a 12/48V switch. The Li-ion battery provides up to 40 hours of use off a single 3-hour charge. A bright array of LEDs indicate battery life to ensure your microphone is properly powered throughout your recording session.
- Full 12 or 48V of phantom power: It's important to always have the correct amount of power for your condenser microphones. With the P1, you will always get a full 12 or 48V of clean phantom power for perfect sound and noise-free performance.
- Rechargeable battery: The P1 runs on an internal rechargeable battery, which liberates you from power cords and protects you from ground loop issues.
- Low noise: The unit's well-regulated electronics and precision resistors satisfy the most demanding of digital requirements and provide transparent, noise-free operation.
- Small footprint: The P1 is guitar pedal-sized, with rubber feet, so it can be mounted on a pedalboard or wherever you need to use it. The all-metal chassis is rugged and durable.
- Low battery indicator: A flashing LED lets you know when you have less than 10% of battery life left.
- Battery: 2200mA / 3.7V Li-ion battery
- Battery Life: 14 to 40 hours
- Battery Charging Time: 2.5 to 3 hours
- Charging Voltage: USB 5V
- Charging Current: ≥1A
- Output Current: 48V Current to 12mA; 12V Current to 16mA