Featuring a dramatic 178° angle of view, this 10mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens from 7artisans is an all-manual lens with a de-clicked aperture ring. Designed for Canon RF-mount cameras, this lens lets you produce unique perspectives and creative distortions. Its large viewing angle is well-suited for travel, landscapes, panoramas, nighttime scenes, underwater photography, and more. This robustly built lens is constructed of 11-elements in eight-groups and one Hoya ultra-low dispersion element, which reduces chromatic aberration. The lens's f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions while maintaining a small and lightweight form factor, and with a minimum focus distance of just 6.7" you get to experience the fun of shooting close to your subject while capturing a wide expanse.
- Fisheye design renders a 178° angle of view to produce a distinct visual appeal characterized by dramatic distortion and a creative depiction of space
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 6.7" away
- De-clicked aperture ring provides silent and smooth exposure adjustment that is well-suited for video application
- Ultra-low dispersion element reduces chromatic aberration