This Variable Neutral Density Filter from Okko helps streamline your camera bag contents by doing the job of multiple ND filters. This 40.5mm filter adds between one and nine stops of density, allowing you to shoot in bright light without overexposing images and to use slower shutter speeds to create dramatic effects that add blur and emphasize movement. Finer control over depth-of-field can be achieved by being able to use wider apertures in bright lighting conditions, great for when shooting landscapes and nature. Compatible with both still and video applications, it is a great solution for videographers looking for an even light adjustment while filming.
This durable filter is made of two 2mm-thick pieces of optical glass assembled in a rugged aluminum frame. Its waterproof design means it can be used with confidence when on location, even in harsh environments.
- Swiftly adjust f-stop rating to manage light exposure
- Produces longer exposure times
- Create dramatic effects that emphasize movement
- Finer depth-of-field control
- Can be used for shooting video
- Even light adjustment while filming
- Does the job of multiple ND filters
- 1-9 stop range
- Japanese AGC optical glass
- Anti-reflective multi nano-coating
- Aluminum alloy frame
- Waterproof design
- 0-360° Rotation
- Neutral color