The BL-GFX100S L-Bracket for FUJIFILM GFX 100S Medium Format Camera from Kirk Enterprises is designed with anti-twist flanges that prevent the camera from moving within the bracket. Its Arca-type compatible dovetail design enables the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position when shooting with compatible tripod head.
Made of black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum, this L-bracket has an open design for side port access and does not block movement of the LCD monitor. It allows access to controls, ports, and the battery door. The base incorporates a stainless steel QD System receiver for a sling or shoulder strap and has an integrated hand strap loop. The included hex wrench is used to tighten the L-bracket to the body and then can be stored in the base. A 1/4"-20 mounting hole is located on the base, and the back of the bracket features sensor centering lines for precise alignment can on a tripod head.
- Change vertical or horizontal orientation without losing the center of axis
- Arca-type compatible dovetail design
- Sensor centering lines on the rear of bracket
- Complete access to battery door and camera ports
- No interference to LCD screen movement
- Compatible with the FTZ adaptor
- Compatible with the industry standard QD (Quick Disconnect) System
- Machined from black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum