This Ice 49mm Solid Neutral Density Filter Kit contains ND4, ND8, ND16, ND32, ND64, and ND1000 filters that can be used individually or in various combinations to create a darkening of the entire image, allowing photographs to be made with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. Slowing the exposure time conveys movement by adding blur; while increasing the aperture allows greater control over depth of field. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
The included 49mm solid neutral density filters reduce the amount of light entering a lens by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 10 stops. Each filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity. They are each mounted within a slim, aluminum alloy filter ring, which helps prevent vignetting while remaining durable and lightweight.
A nylon filter pouch is included to store and transport this filter kit. It features six padded, nonabrasive pockets plus a touch-tab fastening closure.
- 0.6, 0.9, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, and 3.0 neutral density filters each darken the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 10-stop exposure reduction, these filters allow you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- These filters do not affect coloration of the image and are ideal for use with other filters
- They are constructed from optical glass for clarity
- Slim aluminum alloy filter rings help prevent vignetting while remaining durable and lightweight
- Side knurling provides a more textured grip when mounting or removing filters from a lens
- 49mm front filter threads allow each filter to be used with other filters
- Filter pouch is provided for storage and transport