The MVG300XM Modular Gimbal from Manfrotto was created with videographers, filmmakers, and independent content creators in mind. It has a load capacity of 7.5 lb and features a customizable modular design that works seamlessly with most popular CSC and DSLR cameras.
The simple interface of the electronic multifunction knob has A and B buttons that allow users to set up shooting points that can easily and precisely replicate shots. It offers greater control and focus points, enables entering set mark points and playing with the movement of the axis, customizes the dumper, and works with different curves. The integrated touchscreen display allows direct selection of different modes with just a press of an icon in many cases. Not just a simple gimbal, this is also a remote head—the handle and gimbal can be detached for greater versatility, allowing for many applications. The detachable handle switches into a wireless remote controller.
The classic 501PL quick release configuration and 3/8"-16 threaded mount provides an easy connection to other supports when the handle is detached. A dedicated short 501PL plate is included for mounting the handle on the GimBoom boom pole.
- The gimbal and handle feature internal batteries, so they can be used independently, and they recharge both handle and gimbal at the same time
- Multifunctional knob for greater control and focus points
- LCD touchscreen and joystick operation for easy gimbal setup, with or without the app
- Balancing position memory on both vertical and cross arms provides quick camera setup for fast, repeatable results from shoot to shoot
- 501PL-type quick release plate base with extra higher block for longer lens camera
- 10-hour usage time; 2.6-hour charge time
- Extendable cross arm for wider camera compatibility
- Versatile handle for shooting at different angles, detachable for easy storage and transportation
- Detachable mini tripod base for easy gimbal setup and standing use
- Compatible with Manfrotto GimBoom collection and all supports included in the Manfrotto Move system