Add a complete pro monitor/recorder kit to your rig with this Atomos Ninja V+ Pro Camera-Ready Bundle put together by B&H. The bundle consists of everything you need to get up and running immediately, including the Atomos Ninja V+ 8K HDMI/SDI recorder/monitor, a Master Caddy II, the 1TB Angelbird AtomX SSDmini, a SATA III cable, a full power kit, the AtomX SDI Module, a D-Tap cable, a sun hood, a monitor mount, two high-speed HDMI cables, a neoprene sleeve for the monitor, and a hard case.
The Atomos Ninja V+ 5.2" recorder/monitor can monitor up to 8K video, monitoring HDMI and SDI video input, and the SDI module adds two 12G-SDI ports and an SDI raw license, so you can output up to 8K ProRes video via 12G-SDI. The Master Caddy II paired with the 1TB SSDmini allows you to record high-resolution ProRes, as well as with the H.265 codec with the included license. The full power kit includes a dummy battery, power adapter, two L-series batteries, and a battery charger.
Read more below about the items in this kit.
If you're shooting with an 8K camera, then why not record in 8K raw format using the Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI H.265 Raw Recording Monitor from Atomos. The Ninja V+ is the same on-camera monitor/recorder as its predecessor the Ninja V 5", but the Ninja+ now features a 5.2" display and records and plays back up to 8K30 raw video to and from purpose-built mini-SSDs.
The Ninja V+ can record Apple ProRes RAW up to 8K30 or DCI 4K120 directly from the sensor, and it is compatible with an array of cameras. Display features include a 10-bit screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m² AtomHDR technology for accurate monitoring of your log gamma footage and support for popular log formats from Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon, RED, Sony, and Z CAM cameras.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Ninja V+ features an aluminum chassis and powers from a single L-series battery. Additional features include a variety of on-screen exposure analysis, framing, anamorphic de-squeeze, and focus assist tools. Separately available AtomX SDI, AtomX SYNC, CONNECT 4K modules, and an SDI raw license key further expand your Ninja V+ capabilities. Firmware update 10.81.00 supports faster Sony and Nextorage drive detection and optimizes audio while livestreaming, and when used with the optional CONNECT unit, it offers access to powerful cloud-based services.
- Access to an array of new cloud-based video production services
- FRAME.IO camera to cloud (C2C) ability to simultaneously record both high-quality hero and efficient proxy files with matching filenames and timecode
- Faster Sony and Nextorage SSDmini drive detection
- Optimized audio when livestreaming
- Record Apple ProRes and ProRes RAW with select cameras at rates up to 8K30 with select cameras and up to DCI 4K120
- Enables ProRes RAW capture with smaller, more cost-effective, mirrorless cameras
- Avid DNx compatibility enables wide camera and editing software compatibility
- Display ten+ stops of dynamic range of your camera's log image with AtomHDR
- 1920 x 1080 display with 1000 cd/m² brightness for daylight viewing
- 10-bit color processing and user calibration
- Supports custom LUTs
- Canon C300 Mk II, C500, R5
- FUJIFILM GFX 100S, X-H2S
- Leica SL2-S
- Olympus OM-1, OM-D E-M1 Mark III/M1X
- Nikon Z6/6 II, Z7/7 II
- Panasonic AU-EVA1, GH5S, GH6
- Panasonic DC-S1, S1H, S5
- Panasonic DC-BGH1, DC-BS1H
- Panasonic VariCam LT
- Sigma fp, fp L
- Sony a7 IV, a7S III
- Sony Alpha 1 (ILCE-1)
- Sony FX3, FX6, FX9
- Sony FX700, FS5, FS7
- Z CAM E2, E2C, E2-M4, E2-F6, E2-S6
- Apple ProRes RAW: Supporting 16-bit raw outputs from the camera via HDMI and optionally via SDI
- Apple ProRes: An industry-standard edit-ready codec from Apple with scalable compression levels
- Avid DNx: An industry-standard edit-ready codec for Avid editors with scalable compression levels
- H.265 (HEVC): A highly efficient compressed codec allows you to create high-quality files with a low bit rate and small file sizes ideal for sharing; it also creates 4K HDR 10-bit deliverables and has the option to ‘bake in’ LUTs to achieve the final pixel look without the need to grade the footage
- Cine-style 2.4:1, 2.35:1, 1.9:1, 1.85:1, and 4:3 versions
- Social media-style 9:16, 1:1, 1.91:1, and 4:5 options
- AtomX SDI Module for 12G-SDI input and output and HDMI/SDI cross conversion for up to 8K30 ProRes RAW video
- SDI raw activation key
- AtomX SYNC for wirelessly synced, timecoded multicamera capture
- Atomos CONNECT 4K for HDMI to USB conversion for streaming up to 1080p60
- ARRI Log CEI160, LogCEI200, LogCEI250, LogCEI320
- ARRI LogCEI400, LogCEI500, LogCEI640, LogCEI800
- ARRI Log CEI1000, LogCEI1280, LogCEI1600
- Canon C-Log, C-Log 2, C-Log 3
- FujiFilm F-log, HLG, JVC J-Log1, Lecia L-Log
- Nikon N-Log, Olympus OM-Log400/Flat
- Panasonic V-Log PQ (HDR10)
- REDlogFilm, RED Log3G10, RED Log3G12
- Sony S-Log, S-Log2, S-Log3
- Z CAM Z-Log2
- ARRI ALEXA Wide Gamut, BT.2020
- Canon Cinema, DCI P3/P3+
- FujiFilm F-Gamut, JVC LS300
- Nikon N-Log, Panasonic V-Gamut
- Rec709, RED Color2/3/4
- RED DragonColor, DragonColor2
- Sony S-Gamut, S-Gamut3, S-Gamut3.cine
- Number of frames/seconds captured
- Intervals between frames/seconds/minutes/hours
- Duration of sequence in frames/seconds/minutes/hours
The Atomos AtomX SDI Module for Ninja V brings 12-G SDI I/O to your Ninja V monitor/recorder. The module supports 4K up to 60p as well as 2K up to 240p and is a simple addition to your Ninja V, mounting to the expansion port in the battery slot. The 12-G ports are user assignable as input or output and support industry standard SDI formats. The AtomX provides numerous playback options including HDR.
The AtomX SDI takes advantage of the expansion port of the Ninja V to pass video signals to and from without using an external cable. The AtomX SDI supports up to 12G-SDI video signals and as part of the Ninja V Pro Kit, it supports RAW video and SDI to HDMI conversion. An L-series battery can be used to power both the AtomX SDI and your Ninja V, passing power to the Ninja V without significantly increasing the footprint of your Ninja V.
The Power Kit v2 from Atomos includes two NP-F750 5200mAh batteries, a charger, and a power supply with locking connector for Atomos monitors. The kit enables fast charging of one battery at a time.
Mount your monitor with the AtomX 5 and 7" Monitor Mount from Atomos. The mount is compatible with the Atomos Shinobi, Ninja V, Flame, and Inferno series. It features a quick release plate, as well as 360° pan and 180° tilt functionality.
The 17.7" ZILR 4Kp60 Hyper-Thin High-Speed HDMI Secure Cable with Ethernet provides secure connectivity and support for uncompromising resolution while remaining flexible and easy to manage. It is compatible with HDMI 2.0 and features locking 24kt gold-plated Type-A male connectors with a low profile of just 24mm.
The cable integrates an HDMI Ethernet channel, HDCP 2.2 to play protected content, and camera Log formats for color grading workflows. It allows bandwidth up to 18 Gb/s, up to 4096 x 2160 resolution at 60 Hz for one device, Full HD 1920 x 1080p resolution, and HDR for compliant devices.
Unlock full 4K resolution in mirrorless cameras, cinema cameras, and external video recorders for up to 4Kp60 DCI (4096 x 2160) on supported devices for video professionals.
Creative professionals can monitor on set with HDR displays and external recorders to view camera Log video for color grading workflows.
Connect your DCI 4K photo or video camera to your compatible monitor or display with the 17.7" ZILR Hyper-Thin Ultra-High Speed Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cable. It supports HDR10 and resolutions up to DCI 4K at 60 Hz for vibrant, ultra-high resolution playback.
This 1TB Angelbird AtomX SSDmini is custom-designed to fit into a variety of Atomos products while maintaining high data throughput rates necessary for a 4K workflow. It fits perfectly into the Atomos Ninja V, Ninja Flame, Ninja Inferno, and Shogun Inferno. An optional adapter handle enables using this SSD with the Shogun Studio, Sumo 19, and Sumo 19M.
Although 20% smaller than an average SSD, the SSDmini makes no concession to size, and it features formidable up to 560 MB/s sequential read speed with 540 MB/s sustained read speed, and up to 520 MB/s sequential write speed with 500 MB/s sustained write speed. Incorporating Stable Stream technology, you don't drop any frames. The SATA III connector enables connecting to a standard SATA III port when it is time to transfer your footage.
- CDNG up to 4k30p
- ProRes RAW HQ 5.7K up to 30p
- 4k60p and 2k240p
- Apple ProRes: 4k60p and 2k240p
- Avid DNx: 4k60p and 2k240p
- Apple ProRes RAW: 5.7k30p, 4k60p and 2k240p
- CDNG: 4k30p
- Up to 560 MB/s sequential read speed with 540 MB/s sustained read speed
- Up to 520 MB/s sequential write speed with 500 MB/s sustained write speed
- Shock, temperature, X-ray, and magnetic proof
- Supports the entire Atomos range of Ninja and Shogun devices, and with the use of an adapter handle, even the Sumo19, Sumo19M, and Shogun Studio
Connect an internal 2.5" SATA hard drive to your system's USB Type-A port using the 19" USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A to 2.5" SATA III Adapter Cable from Pearstone. This cable allows you to use an internal hard drive externally, without the need for a drive enclosure. On one end, there is a 5 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A interface, while the other end has a SATA interface that supports SATA III 6 Gb/s, SATA II 3 Gb/s, and SATA I 1.5 Gb/s drives. All power is provided over the USB bus, meaning that no external power cables or adapters are required for use. Also featured is UASP and TRIM support. UASP, or USB Attached SCSI Protocol, is a computer protocol used to move data to and from USB storage devices such as hard drives, solid-state drives, and thumb drives. TRIM allows an operating system to inform a solid-state drive (SSD) which blocks of data are no longer considered in use and can be wiped internally.
Please note that this cable with only work with 2.5" SATA drives. It will not work with 3.5" SATA drives.