Audio engineers in need of a powerful yet easy-to-use de-esser will appreciate the Harrison Consoles AVA De-Esser Plug-In, a cross-platform software plug-in that's designed to remove harsh sibilance from audio signals used in high-end music, film, broadcast, and video postproduction.
AVA De-Esser utilizes a fourth-generation intelligent algorithm that operates on harsh sibilance while ignoring other fricatives. The plug-in works with Mac and Windows computers and is compatible with most DAWs that can host AAX, VST, VST4, and AU plug-in formats.
- Intelligent algorithm operates on harsh sibilance while ignoring other fricatives.
- Band Solo and Auto-Solo features to help dial-in the sibilant frequency range.
- Capable of up to a 12 dB reduction in sibilance.
- Adjustable threshold and depth allow fine control over the processor’s onset and strength.
- Fast and easy-to-use interface with 6 control dimensions accessible in the main graph.
- Zero-latency processing, suitable for live use.
- Gain-reduction meter appears on Pro Tools (AAX) and Studio One (VST3) mixer strip.