Audio engineers in search of a channel strip specifically for drums will appreciate the Harrison Consoles AVA Drum Flow, a cross-platform software plug-in with six routable processing elements, well suited for use in high-end music, film, broadcast, and video postproduction.
The AVA Drum Flow elements include Drum Character, Expander/Gate, Signal Generator, Compressor, 32c Channel EQ, and Filters. The plug-in works with Mac and Windows computers and is compatible with most DAW operating with AAX, VST, VST3, and AU formats.
- Drum Character: A unique equalizer that detects drum-hit transients and allows for the attack and tail sections of the envelope to be equalized individually.
- Expander/Gate: A versatile dynamics processor that can be used as either an expander or gate to tighten your drum sounds and remove bleed from other nearby drum mics
- Signal Generator: Enhance your drum sounds with extra snap or thump by blending-in a gated noise or low-frequency tone.
- Compressor: Harrison's full-featured console compressor with ratio, attack, release, and makeup controls
- 32c Channel EQ: An emulation of Harrison’s renowned 32c channel strip EQ.
- Filters: High- and low-pass filters with selectable shapes.