Audio engineers in search of a channel strip specifically for voice will appreciate the Harrison Consoles AVA Vocal Flow, a cross-platform software plug-in with seven routable processing elements, well suited for use in high-end music, film, broadcast, and video postproduction.
The AVA Bass Flow elements include Vocal Character, 32c Channel EQ, De-Esser, Leveler, Vocal Effects (Reverb, Delay, Chorus), and a Master section with routing controls, polarity, and I/O trim. The plug-in works with Mac and Windows computers and is compatible with most DAW operating with AAX, VST, VST3, and AU formats.
- Vocal Character: A unique 2-band vocal EQ designed to follow the pitch of the vocal notes.
- 32c Channel EQ: A 4-band EQ complete with high and low filters. Directly based on the Harrison 32c console’s highly sought after channel EQ.
- De-Esser: A specialized compressor for removing sibilance in vocals or speech. Based on the X-Tool DSP found in Harrison MPC digital consoles.
- Leveler: A handy compressor derived from the Harrison Mixbus channel strip DSP.
- Vocal Effects: Chorus, delay, and reverb for livening up vocal recordings.
- Master Section: Includes controls for routing, polarity, and input and output trim.