Ideal for film- and game-music producers or sound designers, Audiomodern ATOM is an NKS-Ready virtual instrument plug-in for Kontakt with a powerful custom engine fully equipped to spark your creativity.
The 7.2GB instrument library is built around a beautifully diverse collection of intricate textures and organic elements created from a huge collection of field recordings and custom-made acoustic instruments (including a tuned anchor, propellers, the famous Koka's experimental box, a WWII torpedo, and analog machine noises). The sounds were recorded, edited using the most advanced sound-design techniques, and finally assembled into a stunning collection of abstract, cinematic, and experimental organic elements.
ATOM is preloaded with over 180 exquisitely crafted presets divided into five main categories Atmostpheric, Keyboards, Effects, Percussive, and Synthetic. Each sound can be shaped into lush evolving pads, dense uplifting chords, strange acoustic tones, deep textures, ambient soundscapes, layered ambiences, impacts, transitional cinematic FX, and more. You can quickly add drama and movement into your compositions with advanced features that allow unlimited flexibility over morphing, manipulating, and processing.
The software runs in Kontakt or Free Kontakt Player version 5.7 or later. It requires Mac OS X 10.10 or Windows 7, or later. The ideal tool for creating cinematic film and game scores or adding sound-design elements,
- Optimized functionality and multigenre versatility
- 180+ categorized sound sources encompassing a wide variety of sounds
- Individual effects and arpeggiator for each layer
- Random sequence and pattern generator
- Scale selector for the arpeggiator randomizer with 30 scales
- Custom convolution reverb impulse engine
- Preset browser allows custom folders for users
- 7.2GB of sounds
- Fully NKS-ready, compatible with Komplete Kontrol