Audiomodern Opacity is an NKS-Ready virtual instrument plug-in for Kontakt with a powerful custom engine that's designed to facilitate composition, arranging, and in-studio performance. It offers a boutique collection of warped/transformed, organic guitar sounds ideal for film, TV, sound-design, documentaries, games, trailers, commercials, and ambient music.
Created and performed by the Washington-DC-based duo Terre Grande, the 5.6GB instrument library provides deeply manipulatable guitar sounds that are endlessly diverse and expressive. Sounds range from friendly and rich atmospheres, to percussive rhythms, beautiful harmonics, lead licks, phrases, sequence loops, ensembles, and shimmering stretched-out atmospheres.
The engine contains 14 complete sessions, plus three variations. Each session contains 4 groups of loop performances and tonal elements such as chords, phrases, melodic textures, and more. Every element inside a session is optimized in a way that enables unlimited mix-and-match combinations, giving you the freedom to increase complexity by adding complimentary guitar parts. The engine lets you play each sound as is, on loop mode, and/or quantization mode for flexible performances.
- Collection of warped/transformed organic guitar performances across multiple genres
- Created and performed by the Washington DC based duo Terre Grande
- Percussive rhythms, beautiful phrases, lead licks, hammer hits, ensembles, and textured atmospheres
- Contains 14 complete sessions with more than 800 loop performances
- Individual effect chain for each group of loop
- Custom convolution reverb impulse engine
- 5.6GB of sounds (compressed to 3.69GB using NCW lossless format)
- Fully NKS-ready, compatible with Komplete Kontrol