Celebrating 80 years of precision camera-making, the 907X Anniversary Edition Medium Format Camera Kit, from Hasselblad, is a comprehensive mirrorless medium format kit combining the unique 907X camera body, CFV II 50C digital back, wide-angle XCD 30mm f/3.5 lens, and the accessory control grip and optical viewfinder. This kit is part of a limited edition of 800 units and is distinguished by unique, customized anniversary kit details and engravings.
80th Anniversary Kit Details
- The camera body has a black grain leatherette wrap, anodized lunar gray metal edges, and one side of the body features a commemorative plate that reads "Since 1941." This specific body was chosen for the anniversary kit due to its similarity in design to the legendary Hasselblad SWC camera.
- The 30mm lens features distinct engravings on the lens body and focus ring and this particular ultra-wide lens was chosen due to its similarity to the original Biogon 38mm lens used with the original SWC camera.
- The Control Grip features the same distinct black leatherette wrap and anodized metal finish as the camera body and the Optical Viewfinder has an etched "Hasselblad" logo with unique handwritten lettering.
907X Camera Body
CFV II 50C Digital Back
50MP CMOS Sensor and Hasselblad Natural Color Solution
Working with the spectacular image quality of the 50MP CMOS sensor, the Hasselblad Natural Color Solution is designed to deliver images with the most natural color without needing to delve into a variety of presets. This system is also capable of creating imagery with exceptionally smooth tonal transitions that are reminiscent of analog film capture, which is thanks in part to the CFV II's 16-bit color depth.
- Using a V-system interface, this digital back can be used in conjunction with the included 907X camera body, with virtually any Hasselblad V system film camera from 1957 or later, or with technical and view cameras featuring a V-system mounting interface.
- Integrated 3.0" 920k-dot tilting LCD features a touchscreen design for intuitive control, menu navigation, and playback. The updated screen also has a fast 60 fps refresh rate for more fluid playback and the screen also supports autofocus point drag and drop placement and autofocus point size changes with pinch/spread finger movement. The screen's tilting design also reinforces a top-down viewing position, akin to working with an optical waist-level finder.
- Accepts one rechargeable lithium-ion battery internally in order to maintain the overall svelte profile reminiscent of A12 and A16 film backs. This battery can be charged in-back, too, via the USB Type-C port.
- Dual SD memory card slots both support the UHS-II protocol for faster read/write speeds.
- Built-in Wi-Fi permits wireless sharing of files as well as remote camera control. Additionally, Phocus Mobile 2 allows for a rich tethered shooting experience from an iPad Pro or iPad Air (2019).
- USB 3.0 Type-C connector can be used for file transfer, tethered shooting from an iPad, or for in-camera battery charging via a computer, charger, or power bank.
- Integrated GPS module can be used for recording location details to image files for geotagging applications.
- Optimized for use with XCD series of lenses, which offer an integrated central shutter system, capable of sync speeds up to 1/2000 sec.
- Phocus Mobile 2, available for iPad Pro and iPad Air (2019), permits importing, editing, and rating of raw images as well as importing and rating full-resolution JPEG images directly on a tablet. Additionally, Phocus Mobile 2 supports full-resolution image export, tethered shooting, and direct camera control.
- Conventional computer-based tethered shooting is supported via the desktop version of Phocus.