Design, create, and perform sound effects quickly and easily with the Krotos Audio Weaponiser Fully Loaded, an all-in-one sound design sampler plug-in for sound effects that allows you to create a wide palette of sounds, from weapons and whooshes, to footsteps and magic, as well as UI and trailer assets.
Weaponiser Fully Loaded includes the plug-in, 6737 audio samples, 1595 weapon samples, 561 presets, and 8GB of assets. The tag-driven browser utilizes metadata to quickly locate the exact sound presets or sample for which you are looking. The software is Mac and Windows compatible and works with all DAWs utilizing AAX Native, VST, and AU formats.
- Design sound effects faster than ever before: Create assets and fully fledged sounds quickly and effortlessly with a drag-and-drop multisample interface.
- All of your layers on a single track in your DAW: Hundreds of presets. Thousands of assets. The ability to easily import your own sounds. Four powerful sample engines that can trigger up to 80 audio files in countless variations. Plus, with three built-in synthesis engines also included, the sound design possibilities are truly endless.
- Full workflow flexibility: Trigger your sounds with MIDI for speed and precision. Perfect for spotting to picture as well as designing sounds.
- Real and Sci-Fi Weapons
- Sci-Fi Sound Effects
- Footsteps and Surfaces
- Whooshes and Transitions
- Spotting to picture, simplified: Switch between presets whilst maintaining sync within your DAW, rather than adjust multiple tracks, groups or plugins. Use MIDI to trigger your engines and velocity sensitivity to program or perform precise variations to your design. Trigger the entire plugin, or individual engines via MIDI.
- Design with absolute precision: The timing and arrangement of the engines can be precisely offset using the color-coded built-in timeline. Hit the Fire button to trigger your sounds. Activate Burst mode to create automatic bursts from one-shot assets. Even adjust the fire rate in real time.
- A fast intuitive workflow: Drag and drop from the browser to easily import your own sounds or your own library, or get started using hundreds of factory presets.
- Multichannel output: Process each engine with your own plug-ins, or output each layer to its own stereo track to prep your design for mixing.