An ideal starter bundle, the Canon EOS R Mirrorless Camera Deluxe Kit from B&H extends the camera's versatility with the addition of a shotgun microphone, LED light, photo management and editing software, camera bag, and a memory card.
Canon EOS R Mirrorless Camera
The first step in Canon's mirrorless evolution, the EOS R pairs a redeveloped lens mount and updated full-frame image sensor for a unique and sophisticated multimedia camera system. Revolving around the new RF lens mount, the EOS R is poised to be the means from which to make the most of a new series of lenses and optical technologies.
Focusing on the camera itself, the EOS R features a high-resolution 30.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor along with a DIGIC 8 image processor. The combination of these technologies offers a wide sensitivity range up to a native ISO 40000, fast continuous shooting to 8 fps, and UHD 4K30 video recording. In addition to imaging, the sensor also facilitates an advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, which uses 5655 selectable points for quickly and accurately acquiring focus. This focusing system is also sensitive down to EV -6 for working in impressively dark conditions. The AF system is also perfectly matched to the UHD 4K video recording capabilities, which are also rounded out by Movie Digital IS to minimize camera shake, built-in Canon Log gamma for a greater dynamic range, and 4K 10-bit 4:2:2 output over HDMI for even greater color control.
Beyond the performance attributes, this camera has been designed from the ground up and features a high-resolution 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder for clear and bright eye-level viewing. Conversely, a rear 3.15" 2.1m-dot LCD touchscreen is also featured, and has a swivel design to suit working from high and low angles. Also catering to the tactile cravings is a Multi-Function bar, which is customizable for intuitively adjusting shooting settings. And as a camera built to withstand the toughest environments, the magnesium alloy body is dust and moisture-sealed.
Canon RF Lens Mount
30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
UHD 4K Video Recording and Canon Log Gamma
Integrated Canon Log also allows users to capture flat images with an improved dynamic range of 800%, or 12 stops. This function makes it easier to match cameras in post-production as well as provides the most latitude and potential for color grading. For monitoring, a View Assist function is available, which emulates a graded look for more accurate viewing on the camera's LCD.
Audio can be recorded using the on-board stereo microphone or an optional external mic can also be used via the 3.5mm mic jack.
Dual Pixel RAW
- Integrated 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has 0.71x magnification and affords a bright and clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Rear 3.15" 2.1m-dot LCD features a swivel design for easier use when working from high, low, and front-facing angles. It is also a touchscreen for intuitive control over shooting, playback, and menu navigation controls.
- Customizable Multi-Function Bar is located near the viewfinder on the rear of the camera, and can be set to control four functions using right, left, slide, and press movements. It can be used to adjust ISO or white balance, to check focus/display focus info or AF modes, change to movie shooting modes, use flexible-priority AE, or be customized for other functions.
- Top panel incorporates a dot-matrix LCD, which provides quick access to important camera settings.
- One SD memory card slot featured, and supports the UHS-II protocol for faster read and write speeds to better support 4K video recording and fast continuous shooting.
- Magnesium alloy body design is lightweight, durable, and features dust- and water-resistant seals for use in a variety of weather conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device via the Canon Camera Connect app, which also supports geotagging your files using your mobile device's location data.
- Included LP-E6N rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 430 shots per charge, and in-camera charging is supported via the PD-E1 USB Power Adapter. This camera is also compatible with the LP-E6 battery, however is not supported for in-camera charging.
Other Camera Features
- Digital Lens Optimizer helps to minimize the appearance of various optical aberrations in-camera, including diffraction, for cleaner image quality.
- Multi shot noise reduction technology records four sequential exposures and then combines them in-camera to produce an image with smoother tones and lower noise to suit long exposure images.
- Images can be saved as Compact Raw (C-RAW / .CR3) files, which offer smaller file sizes for faster post-processing.
- Language Support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Ukraine, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Hindi, Romanian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Malay, Indonesian, and Japanese.
SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 128GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 128GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
Transfer Speeds up to 170 MB/s
Record 4K UHD Video
Sequential Burst Mode Shots
Durability You Can Count On
Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted
Canon EOS 200ES Shoulder Bag (Black)
Store and protect your DSLR camera with 1-2 lenses and assorted accessories in this black EOS 200ES Shoulder Bag from Canon. This bag features a main compartment with a touch-fastening padded divider for organizing your gear, and a large weather flap with a quick release buckle for protection from the elements. Carry your 200ES with the padded top handle or the adjustable 1.5" wide shoulder strap. For added comfort, the shoulder strap has a sliding, nonslip pad. A light gray interior is useful for locating gear under low light. The bag is made of water-repellent nylon for strength, protection, and durability.
Rode VideoMic Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone
Compared to the smaller VideoMic GO, the Rode VideoMic camera-mount shotgun microphone offers battery powering, extended low-end response, and customizable audio settings. Its switchable pad and bass roll-off optimize it for mobile journalists, vloggers, and run-and-gun shooters in loud or rumble-heavy environments.This shotgun microphone features an integrated shockmount that mounts directly to your DSLR, mirrorless, or video camera and reduces noise from vibrations and camera handling. The windscreen design reduces wind noise, making it well suited for outdoor shoots. The attached 3.5mm TRS cable ensures easy hookup to your camera, and the dual-mono output means that no channel selection is necessary on your recording device.
Shotgun Mic with Directional Sound Pickup
Easy Hookup to Camera
Long Battery Life
Integrated Shockmount Inhibits Vibrations
Windscreen Minimizes Wind Noise
Genaray LED-6200T 144 LED Variable-Color On-Camera Light
Part of Genaray's Professional Series of on-camera lights, the LED-6200T offers a bright, soft light output, with precision controls, in a compact form-factor. It's very lightweight and perfectly suitable for on-camera applications, and is just as ideal for AC-powered, continuous studio setups. It's adjustable from a warm 3200K to cool 5600K color temperature for different shooting conditions, and features 144 LEDs that deliver up to 640 lux brightness at 3 ft. Brightness is dimmable and flicker-free from 100-10%. Both color and brightness are adjustable by stepless, smooth-tuning dials on the rear. The LED-6200T is stackable vertically and horizontally with additional LED-6200T units via integrated shoe mounts, allowing you to expand a single light source, especially useful for in-studio productions. A magnetic, snap-on diffuser is included that will let you soften the light output and reduce contrast between different areas of your subject.
The LED-6200T can be powered by an included NP-F550 battery, included AC adapter, or any other Sony L Series battery. A 4-LED indicator on the rear will let you know how much battery life is left. An AC/DC battery charger, car charger, tilt and swivel ball head, and carry case are also included. The ball head features a shoe mount that can be removed to reveal a 1/4"-20 thread for mounting and adjusting the light on stands, and the carry case fits the light along with all the accessories.
- Adjustable from 3200K to 5600K color temperature
- 144 LEDs deliver up to 640 lux brightness at 3 ft
- Flicker-free brightness dimming from 100-10%
- Stepless, smooth-tuning color/brightness dials on the rear
- Stackable vertically and horizontally
- Magnetic, snap-on diffuser included
- Sony L Series battery mount
- NP-F550 battery, AC adapter, charger, and car charger included
- 360° swivel / 180° tilt ball head and carry case included
Corel PaintShop Pro 2022 Ultimate for Windows (DVD with Download Card)
Corel PaintShop Pro 2022 Ultimate is a comprehensive photo editing, graphic design, and smart solutions software to provide a thorough range of post-production capabilities. The 2022 version of PaintShop Pro Ultimate introduces new features, such as Highlight Reel, which is a smart movie creator that analyzes, extracts, and compiles the best parts of your videos together. Also new is MultiCam Capture Lite, which is recording software, Painter Essentials 8 for digital painting, Sea-to-Sky Workspace, which corrects and enhances underwater photos, and PhotoMirage Express, which turns standard images into an animation.
Other new features, which are included in the standard version of PaintShop Pro 2022, include Frame Tool, to place raster objects into shapes, AI Background Replacement to replace an existing background with different scenes or color schemes, AI Portrait Mode to apply a bokeh blur to the background of your image, and Apple HEIF file support, as well as new brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, picture tubes, and more.
Improved and enhanced features include AI Style Transfer to apply more artistic features to your images, such as controlling the level of detail and texture with Smooth Image, plus balance and control colors with Color Match. The welcome screen has also been improved to offer a new workspace tab with built-in tutorials, learning content, and thumbnail previews for recent files.
In addition to 2022's new and updated features, PaintShop Pro Ultimate still retains the core set of features that make it a valuable editing tool, including raw, HDR, and 360° camera support, layer-based editing, and a suite of basic adjustment tools and creative effects.